FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

man I’d have the whole house smelling like burger grease and fried food when I was a cook.

now all my clothes smell like diesel. :lol:

I get sick if I eat too much shellfish but I’m not allergic. I ate two pounds of crawfish and some shrimp one day and I wanted to die.

1F74D450-07E6-4863-BB57-83F018A5D3CC.jpeg
F0AA67B8-617E-4900-B44B-1CC16566F71D.jpeg
I bought a bag too
I knew the bag wasn’t gunna be to spicy considering the whole bag cost $1.99 and the one chip cost seven dollars
The chips are ok, spicy yeah.. but the flavor isn’t “bomb”

they were gross to me.

voodoo is still my favorite chips.

nah captain tom's. one of those boat shaped restaurants...mexican ran seafood restaurant.

i knew it was live when we came to pick up the food at 1130 am and people were in there 2 or 3 micheladas in already
whats crazy to me is my homie said if you dine in you order and then when you are done you just tell the cashier what you had and he rings you up. straight honor system. there was a line out the door

Anyone here gf and found any really good gf items. Especially pasta i have found gf options for pasta but they alwasy reheat and taste so weird.

These national ____ days always kill me

But you survived the first one, right?

But, this goes back to my, "Tradition is overrated" topic when it comes to food. If we stuck to tradition we wouldn't have fusions like this. Food looked SO got damn good.

nah captain tom's. one of those boat shaped restaurants...mexican ran seafood restaurant.

i knew it was live when we came to pick up the food at 1130 am and people were in there 2 or 3 micheladas in already
whats crazy to me is my homie said if you dine in you order and then when you are done you just tell the cashier what you had and he rings you up. straight honor system. there was a line out the door

my brother and i would get hammered on micheladas then only pay for 1 each. it's always so hectic in there. Haven't been there in a minute though. My wife doesn't care for the batter they use..

Back
Top Bottom