FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

smoked wings again. This time no sauce just spicy *** seasoning
E7B8B313-155B-4636-98D7-37C5FC0C395B.jpeg
29D13789-0DE5-46CE-AE86-1DD4AEF9BAD9.jpeg

My girl made dinner last night... some Asian inspired dish with spaghetti, flank steak and broccoli, and waaaaaay too much crushed red pepper. I've had the ****s since 4 AM, probably 7 times today, and my stomach was still bubbly.

Baby starts crying and she gets all mad I didn't come get him... because I have magma errupting from my ***. Had to tell her that **** was awful after that. She left... lol. Man I wish I was still single.

My girl made dinner last night... some Asian inspired dish with spaghetti, flank steak and broccoli, and waaaaaay too much crushed red pepper. I've had the ****s since 4 AM, probably 7 times today, and my stomach was still bubbly.

Baby starts crying and she gets all mad I didn't come get him... because I have magma errupting from my ***. Had to tell her that **** was awful after that. She left... lol. Man I wish I was still single.
#WeakStomach
#NoIntestines
#CantEvenSurviveWhiteCastle

RE: Shrimp and Pancakes.

I don't see an issue with it. The only issue is, "It ain't traditional."

But biting into Animal Flesh with a spongey substance (you can control the sweetness) isn't that wild of a concept.

I damn sure would eat it, why not? GIve me a reason other than, "That isn't what people usually do."

My initial reaction to shrimp and pancakes was :sick: But then I started questioning whether it’s that different than chicken and waffles. Still going with:sick: though.

My initial reaction to shrimp and pancakes was :sick: But then I started questioning whether it’s that different than chicken and waffles. Still going with:sick: though.

This was my reasoning.

Animal Flesh + Partially Sweet Carb.

There are many preexisting examples of this in society already.

Dudes getting to cute huh
Same conversation that we have always had in this thread.

ANY buck of "Tradition" is considered "getting cute."

Before Chicken and Waffles became a thing, the first few times it was done was probably "getting cute."

Innovation comes from getting cute.

But just don't waste food. My only issue.

Back
Top Bottom