FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My waiter homie used to make sure we tipped atleast 25% when we went out together.

He usually ended up covering the difference himself.

My waiter homie used to make sure we tipped atleast 25% when we went out together.

He usually ended up covering the difference himself.
One of my boys has been working in the Hospitality business since about 20.

He always gets on us about little things Hotel related. (Tipping Housekeepers etc)

whats the difference between american and japanese wagyu?
can you tell if they didn't tell you?

i've only had wagyu a handfull of times. i love it. i would never buy it to cook myself though

When I bussed tables in college some of the servers were damn near worse than the patrons :sick:. Dudes would get angry you weren’t bussing their sections first on a busy night and then intentionally dirty up the table that you were bussing. I worked at Outback though, so that mileage may vary :lol:

In the west end, hit up Graces Patty World

Got 6 spicy beef, 6 ackee and saltfish.
20200626_124408.jpg

Callaloo for the mean time
20200626_124446.jpg

Mandatory to wash it down
20200626_124938.jpg

One of my boys has been working in the Hospitality business since about 20.

He always gets on us about little things Hotel related. (Tipping Housekeepers etc)

I tip VERY well when the service deserves it (I’ve been ripping on everything with this COVID time)

I don’t get a bonus at my job for adequate results

tay1 tay1 DeadsetAce DeadsetAce

Thoughts on his approach?

How he made the dough and sauce is pretty standard. The difference is the pan obviously as well as how he layered the pizza .

Not really a fan of layering the toppings down followed with the cheese then sauce on top with this style of pizza. Also It looks too doughy / spongy for my taste. For me, I probably would’ve divided the dough into two and had a thinner and crispier crust.

Last edited:
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I used this recipe as a base when I first made my pizza. I divided the dough into 3 balls to get the size I like. If you use the dough as is without dividing, it’ll be too much unless you’re making a really big pizza.

Back
Top Bottom