beets
Frozen strawberries and cherries
Spinach
Mint
Almond milk
Planta protein powder

had carrots but forgot to add them.
CC55BD41-31D2-4B3C-A9AD-D44F61DC89EC.jpeg

I really wanted to start making my own smoothies.

Man it's so many ingredients that are so niche.

I need to premix the ingredients and freeze them individually per smoothie so the produce doesn't go bad.

I really need to get on this.

I know I'm not taking in my daily fruits and vegetables.

I really wanted to start making my own smoothies.

Man it's so many ingredients that are so niche.

I need to premix the ingredients and freeze them individually per smoothie so the produce doesn't go bad.

I really need to get on this.

I know I'm not taking in my daily fruits and vegetables.
That’s what the pros do. Dry ingredients (powdah) in tupper ware, produce portioned in bags.

kingkoopa kingkoopa

I would say to make sure you aren't just throwing random stuff together.
Think about what you are working towards before you make it.

I also suggest buying a LOT of bananas, cutting them into 4's and putting in a freezer bag so you can have "ice" on deck for your smoothies. Bananas is essentially the base of any smoothie I make.

Also, don't overdo the amount of fruit you use. Sugar is Sugar, even if it is coming from fruit. Don't want spikes in Blood SUgar Levels because you think you are being (fake) healthy.

Powder?

What powder?
✊🏾

✊🏾
What flavor do you have? Been wanting to try some of these.. I’m kinda done with chocolate protein powder I need a fruit flavor. Got a berry Vega one thats gross

What flavor do you have? Been wanting to try some of these.. I’m kinda done with chocolate protein powder I need a fruit flavor. Got a berry Vega one thats gross
Chocolate is too restrictive.

I suggest never buying chocolate. You could always add cocoa powder if you want a chocolate protein powder.

A clean neutral flavor or a vanilla provides a basic canvas.

I've had the worst craving for Mushroom Risotto which i have personally never made but i also can't seem to find a place near me to buy it so i might just have to find a good recipe to make it smh. Anyone know of a good recipe?
Yes I made some
A month or so back
EDIT: can’t find the recipe

But make it like normal risotto
But what I did was I soaked my porcini mushrooms
Since they were dried
Then I took the water from that
After straining the mushrooms and boiled it
Made a broth and used that for the liquid instead of chicken stock
And added back my porc

over medium heat
saute mushrooms in olive oil/butter, remove, and set aside
saute a shallot in olive oil/butter until soft
add in rice and saute until golden
add 1/2 cup white wine and stir consistently until wine is absorbed
start stirring in chicken broth 1/2 cup at a time until absorbed for 15-20 mins until rice is al dente
remove from heat and stir in mushrooms and parmesan cheese and any other aromatics

the key is to make sure you don't add too much liquid at once. you want to make about 6 cups of chicken stock but you might not use all of it. make sure to keep stirring the rice so it doesn't burn but not too excessively so that it becomes mushy. and you'll want to use a wide pot or pan too cook in so the rice cooks in a thin layer
Oh yeah that’s what I did too
Or something similar
Idk but it was good

Make sure yall get all of your waters today.

No diet sodas.

I've had maybe 15 sodas this year.

Do you drink?

I haven't had liquor in a while.

Maybe 3-4 shots in the last year.

The pandemic has got me drinking a few more beers then I would usually like.

Water, Gatorade, beer, juice.

In that order.

Nah, drinking isn't my thing.

I am like you with the soda. Outside of a few ginger beers, I probably haven't had a soda in over 10 years.

Also, like I tell the kids at the school I clean, be careful with those Gatorades.

Gatorade being a fake health drink os one of the longest running hustles in the Beverage Industry.

It is essentially Kool-Aid with a jersey in.

Nah, drinking isn't my thing.

I am like you with the soda. Outside of a few ginger beers, I probably haven't had a soda in over 10 years.

Also, like I tell the kids at the school I clean, be careful with those Gatorades.

Gatorade being a fake health drink os one of the longest running hustles in the Beverage Industry.

It is essentially Kool-Aid with a jersey in.

So all that talk about electrolytes and **** ain't it!?!

Gotta be the lesser of 2 evils between that and soda or juice outside of oj.

Back
Top Bottom