FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Does anyone prefer Red Vines ovet Twizzlers?

Yes we know, anyone that eats them is Socio-patchic.
I like black licorice

Also "patchic"
The bottom is a dessert called Halva. Visually, it doesn’t look inviting but it was pretty good.
F17DD471-D93E-4231-98EB-3F9BD438EC36.jpeg
DA8DF599-AF84-4415-9639-D82FFC6F5F99.jpeg
Halva :pimp:

I see you messin with the middle eastern stuff every now and then :pimp:

Yea it is not the same exact food items, sure. BUt the concept of eating certain food items early in the morning.

At least he had Grits and a Biscuit, which is generally reserved for an early morning meal.

But you can play clueless.
No, Louisiana had hashbrown, chicken, cheese, slice cheese eggs, grits, and a biscuit. You are reaching. Grine Grine what did u have to drink that morning?

No, Louisiana had hashbrown, chicken, cheese, slice cheese eggs, grits, and a biscuit. You are reaching. Grine Grine what did u have to drink that morning?
1. You understand what the words, "At Least" mean, right?

2. Yea there is no way you are being honest with yourself. But you got it.

I haven't been in my apartment in over a month. Wondering when I go back this week if my local TJ's still has a line on a daily basis or if that's over with.

The closest TJ’s to me still had a line to get in as of yesterday. But my local Whole Foods has gotten a lot easier to get into over the last couple weeks.

1. You understand what the words, "At Least" mean, right?

2. Yea there is no way you are being honest with yourself. But you got it.
1. "At least" ain't cutting out the other stuff. That's a heavy meal, but "aT LeASt" he had grits & a biscuit. Get off your high horse, you were better off just mentioning grits. Any starch based meal is heavy.
Water. I only drink H2O. :lol:

Wait you think my breakfast was too much?
I thought that was just an appetizer. :lol:
Man If I eat a breakfast like that I'm taking a nap afterwards.

Best time to go to Trader Joe's is early in the AM. During the first our, Senior Citizens are being allowed to shop.

Hopefully they are still acting as if COVID-19 isn't over. Seems like everyone is taking their guard down.

^^^ It’s kind of a weird mixed bag in LA right now in terms of how cautious people are being. I went to both a grocery store and Lowe’s this weekend and they still are requiring masks for entry and have distancing protocols in place.

But I also drove by several restaurants that just re-opened that were crowded, with people not distancing or wearing masks.

Really thinking about how these numbers will look for those that were protesting. Like #KingCarb said, hopefully nothing happens and all of this is over.

Gave kiddo his food on aluminum foil and told him sit crossed legged on the floor and eat his breakfast

Back
Top Bottom