FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Eating pizza on a sailboat right now:
4352D1E0-9984-460C-BF1F-5C0B72D2D457.jpeg
whose toes are those???

Info, pics of the trip?
My friend's girlfriend owns a sailboat and has a business doing sailing tours out on the eastern end of Long Island. She's still not allowed to open up until we're in phase 1, so she invited a small group of us out on it today. The boat is pretty nice. We sat on beanbag chairs drinking beers on the front end of the boat while we made our way to Shelter Island and back.

Didn't take too many pics, and the ones I did were lackluster.

Yeah I want more info on the boat. Enjoyed the Sea Ray, but you’re on a different boat. Comparison Ford Comparison Ford

who’s got a sea ray? They are dope boats. My family had one.

my grandparents friend have a 52 ft or something ignorant Sundancer and used to have a center console nor tech that ripped.

I gotta get my money up. :lol:

I hear the best 2 days of a boat owner are the day they but it and the day they sell it. :lol:

It is easy to fall for it though. Everytime I am out on the water I am like, "I wish I could do more of this."

do ya'll like your cheese placed on the burger while it's cooking, or do u rather put it on yourself afterwards?

I hear the best 2 days of a boat owner are the day they but it and the day they sell it. :lol:

It is easy to fall for it though. Everytime I am out on the water I am like, "I wish I could do more of this."
:lol: Everyone I've known who owned a boat sold it, complaining of the costs. Cheaper to just charter every now and then which is wild because those aren't really cheap either.

The thing is you actually gotta use it a lot to get your money worth.

plus if you can’t trailer it gas is gonna eat you alive. Gas on the water is expensive af. I won’t get one until I’m retired just because I wouldn’t get my moneys worth.

there is also places like freedom boat club which would be a better fit for most weekend warriors.

Also funny conversation that came up on the boat today--all of the people I hung out with today live in Brooklyn or Queens and they all unanimously agreed that Long Island has better pizza and buttered rolls than NYC.

Living here, I would have to agree (with some small exceptions in the pizza category).

who’s got a sea ray? They are dope boats. My family had one.

my grandparents friend have a 52 ft or something ignorant Sundancer and used to have a center console nor tech that ripped.

I gotta get my money up. :lol:

I charter them. My favorite boat.

Back
Top Bottom