FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Everyone doesn't have a Lil Cesars in their area.

I am simply saying calling any Black Person that for eating PJ is wild.

I am sure you support some company that has caused hard to us as well.

We all turn a blind eye at some point.
caused yes
but not thats currently
when i find out
i stop messing with em
i wanted that disney x gucci collection bad for my wife
but nah
gucci aint getting another dime from me

Im not disagreeing with your main point but where do they have papa johns where they don’t have the other cheap chain restaurants?
There are areas in SE DC were Papa Johns is the only Pizza spot in a general area.

We are talking about chain PIZZA , not chain food overall.

caused yes
but not thats currently
when i find out
i stop messing with em
i wanted that disney x gucci collection bad for my wife
but nah
gucci aint getting another dime from me
If you are able to turn it on/off, allow others to do the same.

But you got it.

Listen man, I'm sorry you're offend, but I was just calling how I perceived it, and my perception is... nvm.
PROMO CODE: PAPATRACK

25% off Regular Menu Price.
It's from papa johns and is only applicable for non speciality food. If u want it, then take it, & up out my face. kk? thanks.
Weak passive aggressive apology. #dobetter

Clearly not, they are still in business and have been so for 20+ years.

Yall forget not everyone has the same tastes as yall man.
thats cause there's no competition
you just said it
so of course the only cheap pizza place is gonna still be there

when i was in boot camp i thought some of the MRE's were delicious
that doesn't mean they were actually good i just didn't have anything else to eat
its like when you are a kid you think everything is good and when you grow up and try other better foods and those snacks don't hit the same

No, I am saying YOU called it TERRIBLE.

That is how you feel, that doesn't mean people that live in the area that aren't exposed to and/or able to regular eat higher quality pizza.

So it doesn't have to be terrible to those that "have" to eat IT.

But it might be good TO THEM.

No, I am saying YOU called it TERRIBLE.

That is how you feel, that doesn't mean people that live in the area that aren't exposed to and/or able to regular eat higher quality pizza.

So it doesn't have to be terrible to those that "have" to eat IT.

But it might be good TO THEM.
i was actually referring to the lack of pizza choices out there but that applies too

Back to my main point, yall underestimate how many people consider those fast food chain pizza spots GOOD.

Yall forget not everyone has the same life experiences as yall

But I feel like this convo comes up every 6 months or so.

I actually look forward to having Papa Johns during Super Bowl parties. It is good to me. (Please proceed to tell me I have horrible tastes and also assume I have never eaten @ Moms and Pops).

Been thinking of pick it up the five in 1 ninja air fryer. Anybody has it?

Want to cook up some burgers and stuff in there.
I could just get a full blown grill but I feel like I wouldn’t really use it that much in comparison to that.

Back to my main point, yall underestimate how many people consider those fast food chain pizza spots GOOD.

Yall forget not everyone has the same life experiences as yall

But I feel like this convo comes up every 6 months or so.

I actually look forward to having Papa Johns during Super Bowl parties. It is good to me. (Please proceed to tell me I have horrible tastes and also assume I have never eaten @ Moms and Pops).

I like Papa John’s. It’s the closest chain spot to my house and, if I’m being honest, none of the mom and pop spots around me that I tried are any better. Yes, I’ve had much better pizza. But for relatively inexpensive, fast and convenient, its solid in my book.

Back
Top Bottom