FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don't follow instructions or follow rules. I usually only buy this

91ZeWdLcWlL._SL1500_.jpg

If I must I'll cop the smaller 19oz one (usually for lemonade or cherry flavor). I'm not poor anymore so no reason to do packets.

If I make in my big cup

20200505_231129.jpg

I use the biggest spoon that can fit and stir and take 2-3 spoonfuls of the powder and 1 spoonful of sugar.

If I make a whole pitcher its like 6-8 spoonfuls and like 4 of sugar.

If I make a gallon's worth, I just put a lot of powder and a lot of sugar and full the gallon bottle almost halfway up with water and then pour the mix in.
ObviousYellowishFruitbat-size_restricted.gif

Oh and also some ppl dont like that too much koolaid powder can turn your lips and tongue w/e the flavor you're making.

For those who dont want that just use more regular sugar and not as much of the powder.

Had a girl down south invite me to her moms for thanksgiving one year. She said shes gonna make chitlins

I said what the hell is chitlins. She said pig intestine. I said youre bugging, i dont eat the outside wtf makes you think ill eat the inside.

Damn thought this was legit Jamaican chain Tastees, would have been my trip post quarantine.

Also ya'll don't play bout the beef patty, might take the trip anyways.

Damn didnt know about all that. $1 for a patty and ginger beer? Jeez what a deal.

Being an east end dude I forgot about Randy's patties and Tinnel in the west. Allwyn's gotta fire jerk chicken sandwich, couple diff locations. Upped the price tho, mans feeling a bit uptown these days.

Keep hearing about rasta pasta in kensington and chubbies in the club district but i never been.

Eglinton west (little jamaica) is worth a visit, not the same as back in the day though. Theyre doing this crosstown LRT construction along Eglinton Ave and the whole strip is ****** up, east end to west end. A lot of businesses are hurting, and now covid on top of that.

was it in italy???
cause if not
i dont wanna hear it
we aint talkin bout no pizza hut
Man that woman literally showed how she made the pizzas in the video. Watch the videos.
don’t you have some canned asparagus to eat
I don't recall ever eating asparagus in my life, now please stop taking down to black ppl.
Was just talking to my boy about Platains/Bananas and how we can't think of another fruit that has such a high starch content.

Are those regular bananas or green bananas?
Platanos are only fruits by uncultured definition b/c they thought it was a banana. It's typically used like a veggie so it's a veggie.

Man that woman literally showed how she made the pizzas in the video. Watch the videos.

I don't recall ever eating asparagus in my life, now please stop taking down to black ppl.

Platanos are only fruits by uncultured definition b/c they thought it was a banana. It's typically used like a veggie so it's a veggie.
What you identify as doesn't make it reality.

Plantains/Bananas are a fruit.

That isn't debatable.

It can be USED as a starch, but it is a fruit.

Had a girl down south invite me to her moms for thanksgiving one year. She said shes gonna make chitlins

I said what the hell is chitlins. She said pig intestine. I said youre bugging, i dont eat the outside wtf makes you think ill eat the inside.
cant make a proper stuffing without it

What you identify as doesn't make it reality.

Plantains/Bananas are a fruit.

That isn't debatable.

It can be USED as a starch, but it is a fruit.
It is USED as a starch. It only looks like a fruit & b/c of this some bozo decided to call it a "fruit." Porpoises & Dolphins may look similar, but they're different.

Listen man, did u even watch the video?

Nah man it's a starch, but u can be wrong.
The definition of fruit exists.

If YOU decide to ignore IT for your own personal reasons, that doesn't make the definition not true.

Read the definition of FRUIT and bananas qualify.

Back
Top Bottom