FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Flour?! Flour?!! Yeah don’t gimme that trash. Corn tortilla all day

31A705D1-B3F6-40BE-A5E3-8112BBB2705C.gif

This is called a cevapi
It’s Serbian sandwich made from beef and lamb
Not pictured is the sour cream like sauce that comes with it. It was delicious. I want this bun for my burgers. It tastes like a mix between pita bread and burger buns
B44BCFEF-64EB-43C9-A131-2FCD5FC98DB9.jpeg

84BE5C17-F684-4C45-B8D2-A417B517F5F3.jpeg

This is called a cevapi
It’s Serbian sandwich made from beef and lamb
Not pictured is the sour cream like sauce that comes with it. It was delicious. I want this bun for my burgers. It tastes like a mix between pita bread and burger buns
B44BCFEF-64EB-43C9-A131-2FCD5FC98DB9.jpeg

84BE5C17-F684-4C45-B8D2-A417B517F5F3.jpeg
That looks good.

If only those Onions were caramelized.

Ćevapi sandwiches are always served with raw onions.
Caramelized onions would change the intended taste.
Raw onions are on there for a reason, to provide textural contrast and a sharp bite.
Talking to the wrong person about respecting "intended tastes."

I am 100% sure EYE would prefer that "burger" with caramelized onions.

I guess you missed the parenthesis.

Either way, for ME, it would easily taste better with caramelized onions.

At minimum.
Yes, those are your personal preferences, I get it.
But don't let your personal preferences get in the way of tasting foods in a different way, especially the way they're intended to taste.
You're disrespecting the Serb/Croatian culture by labeling their native sausage a "burger".
It's not a burger. And i'm not even Serb/Croatian but I can feel the disrespect.

But don't let your personal preferences get in the way of tasting foods in a different way, especially the way they're intended to taste.
You're disrespecting the Serb/Croatian culture by labeling their native sausage a "burger".
It's not a burger. And i'm not even Serb/Croatian but I can feel the disrespect.
Yea take that somewhere else man.

It is a sausage "burger."

It isn't a food item that I am completely oblivious to.

In this instance, I would prefer to eat it with caramelized onions.

I don't care about intended taste. I don't.

:stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom