FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Have a ribeye on deck for dinner tonight. Anyone ever warm your cast iron in the oven before the stove cooking? Buddy of mine said he usually preheats to 400 degrees & warms the skillet for 8-10 minutes.

I just followed ms Claudias recipe to the t.
She used an air fryer
I'll try that next time
What happened with the marinade? Your looks a little soupy and not as dark as hers. Did you have all ingredients.

:smh: @ Her punking out by saying, "Take out the seeds of the jalapeno. "

What happened with the marinade? Your looks a little soupy and not as dark as hers. Did you have all ingredients.

:smh: @ Her punking out by saying, "Take out the seeds of the jalapeno. "

It was thick like hers but I think I let them sit too long and some of the moisture from the chicken thinned it out.
Only thing I didn't have was red wine vinegar.

Have a ribeye on deck for dinner tonight. Anyone ever warm your cast iron in the oven before the stove cooking? Buddy of mine said he usually preheats to 400 degrees & warms the skillet for 8-10 minutes.
I usually warm it on the stove, if you get it too hot when you put oil in it will burn immediately

🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
20200504_205949.jpg

Sounds like the expedited version of cleaning and seasoning a cast iron pan.

Back
Top Bottom