FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

depends
on the meat im using
bun
and condiments
if just regular beef burger
2 slices of cheddar
but then the cheese looks like this all greasy and sad, American cheese looks way better.

a-delicious-homemade-burger-with-real-cheddar-cheese-and-black-pepper-seasoned-french-fries-MF0GD8.jpg

why are you so bougie with the cheese?

American cheese is made for burgers. Au cheval uses American cheese god damn it.

There’s certain things that American Cheese works really well for. Burgers, Grilled Cheese (if another cheese is included) and breakfast sandwiches (Egg McMuffins, Criossanwiches)

Oh they’ve wanted to ban me many times. :lol:

My wife runs the place and I used to cook there way before I knew her.

“hey, uhhhhh it’s snowing today so I’m gonna go plow snow and make 5x the money. Sorry not coming in”

that will get her real fired up. But I can also do any job in there and have covered a lot of shifts so it’s give and take.

Son I would always lie when I went to go shovel snow for money instead of go to work.

I couldn't imagine saying I'm gonna get paid more doing this so maybe see you tomorrow.

My wife knows the deal. :lol:

plus we’re married so it’s not like she doesn’t want me to make money. She gets mad at the situation but not me personally.

snow removal is horrible, sitting in a skid steer for 20 hours sucks. But it pays well.

Back
Top Bottom