FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So just to be clear, do you brush your teeth after eating breakfast?
No.

I brush my teeth, use mouthwash, shower if I have to, watch tv/read the paper, drink tea and sometimes eat my breakfast. Then I drink something cold like OJ. Then leave. If I don't eat it at home I eat breakfast at work.

I could never wake up and just eat anything with morning breath.

That's worse than having the taste of toothpaste or mouthwash in my mouth while I eat a bagel.
if u say so
Damn right.

No.

I brush my teeth, use mouthwash, shower if I have to, watch tv/read the paper, drink tea and sometimes eat my breakfast. Then I drink something cold like OJ. Then leave. If I don't eat it at home I eat breakfast at work.

That's worse than having the taste of toothpaste or mouthwash in my mouth while eat a bagel.

Damn right.
I find it interesting that you don't brush your teeth after eating a meal, before leaving the house.

No.

That's worse than having the taste of toothpaste or mouthwash in my mouth while eat a bagel.
so u have all that nastiness of food
in ur mouth
that u think u washed away because of a "swig" of OJ???
:lol:
u wild

Damn right.
if u say so

your morning (#HighIQ) diet is more of a reason to brush your teeth first. all you need to do his floss and swish/drink water after your u eat.
I brush my teeth after eating ANY meal right before leaving the house.

No matter what the meal is, I am brushing my teeth after.

I carry a toothbrush to work so I can brush AFTER lunch.

I carry a travel size of mouthwash to use periodically during the day.

I do not understand the individuals calling folks dirty NOT brushing their teeth after eating a meal and just leaving to go into the world with food on their breath.

But, we can agree to disagree.

Related story: I was taking a Spanish class in the Summer when I was in college. During one class the teacher stared things by asking (in Spanish) what’s the first thing you do when you wake up. She called on me first and I said, “take a shower.” She responded, “no lava los dientes?” with a look of disgust on her face. That really stuck with me.

Related story: I was taking a Spanish class in the Summer when I was in college. During one class the teacher stared things by asking (in Spanish) what’s the first thing you do when you wake up. She called on me first and I said, “take a shower.” She responded, “no lava los dientes?” with a look of disgust on her face. That really stuck with me.
u should brush ur teeth THEN shower

Brushing teeth and then drinking OJ is GROSS :sick:
You could drink water or tea instead.

Thing is I never brush my teeth and then immediately eat or drink anything.

If it takes 10 minutes for the taste of toothpaste or mouthwash to leave your mouth then wait 10 min. or do something constructive during those 10 min. like make your breakfast.

You could drink water or tea instead.

Thing is I never brush my teeth and then immediately eat or drink anything.

If it takes 10 minutes for the taste of toothpaste or mouthwash to leave your mouth then wait 10 min. or do something constructive during those 10 min. like make your breakfast.
Why don't you brush your teeth after eating food, before leaving your house?

Forget what happens before eating, why do you make a conscious decision to NOT brush your teeth after eating?

u should brush ur teeth THEN shower
1587089280613.jpeg

when i brush my teeth
getting toothpaste out my beard can be a pain
so i prefer to brush my teeth
then fully wash my face in the shower
so i go from rinsing my mouth after brushing
to immediately hopping in the shower
I can understand that reasoning for people with heavy facial hair.

when i brush my teeth
getting toothpaste out my beard can be a pain
so i prefer to brush my teeth
then fully wash my face in the shower
so i go from rinsing my mouth after brushing
to immediately hopping in the shower
Suppose that makes sense then.

Just curious, how long does (or do you think) "stank breath" lingers after taking the first bite of food that makes the whole eating process unpleasant.
It lingers long enough. I never cared to notice how long. Plaque on your teeth. White tongue and germs multiplying in your mouth. One bite ain’t getting rid of all that stank

so u have all that nastiness of food
in ur mouth
that u think u washed away because of a "swig" of OJ???
:lol:
u wild
What nastiness?

It's breakfast.

Are you seriously comparing the "nastiness" of a post breakfast meal to the nastiness of your mouth overnight and then eating?

Yeah I'm the wild one :lol:

if u say so
You damn right I am.

Y'all nasty.
I find it interesting that you don't brush your teeth after eating a meal, before leaving the house.
I find it disgusting you don't brush your teeth before eating in the morning.

Raised backwards.

I assume you find this interesting cuz you must brush your teeth after every meal.
Can you explain the logic behind using a sugary drink to be the final move?

At least, Why wouldn't it be a neutral liquid item like water? Or a partially cleaning agent like mouthwash?
Like I've said in other posts you can drink water or tea or another beverage.

It's not really a "final move". OJ tastes good. It's about what taste you want to leave in your mouth as you do your commute to work or school or wherever.
Why don't you brush your teeth after eating food, before leaving your house?

Forget what happens before eating, why do you make a conscious decision to NOT brush your teeth after eating?
Cuz I don't need to. I've already brushed my teeth of the morning breath.

The food I ingest after that pales in comparison to morning breath. I'm not gonna just forget that.

Going by your logic, I assume you brush your teeth after every meal.

Back
Top Bottom