This dry *** hand cannot be nawghty's.
12988689-1655-462E-AAAF-E518439803B7.png

looks like mans needs some lotion too.
in my defense
it was still morning
and everyone knows u eat breakfast FIRST
then do the essentials
like wash and lotion up

Speaking of ice cream meh. Probably just keep rocking with dairy for that and cheese. They don't seem to do me like milk anyways.

IMG_20200416_212637.jpg

As the honorary "Blue Bell God" of this thread, I would like to request that you tell me what's going on w/ the Creole Cream Cheese. Fore I am very interested.

I actually had to look it up:

It is made from skim milk, buttermilk and rennet, has a mild, slightly tart, slightly sweet taste, and is frequently mixed with cream, sugar and fruit

Blue Bell has several personal New Orleans flavor - I’ll try to take pics of them when I go.

u brush ur teeth
then make them dirty again
by eating???
OR
u brush ur teeth
then eat
then brush ur teeth again right after
cause if u say u do
ur lying
only folks with braces do that
You eat breakfast with morning breath? :sick:

I brush my teeth and then eat. A swig of OJ will suffice to make my mouth fresh. Definitely aint gonna be dirty again from breakfast.

You eat breakfast with morning breath? :sick:

I brush my teeth and then eat. A swig of OJ will suffice to make my mouth fresh. Definitely aint gonna be dirty again from breakfast.
****** nasty out here bruh. Imagine eating a whole meal with a stank mouth. You went the whole night with germs manifesting causing foul breathe, and you’re eating with all that stank in you mouth? Nah, couldn’t be me.

u brush ur teeth
then make them dirty again
by eating???
OR
u brush ur teeth
then eat
then brush ur teeth again right after
cause if u say u do
ur lying
only folks with braces do that
No. You're supposed to brush teeth 1st thing to get rid of the built up bacteria overnight, & its just respectful. I usually eat yogurt, oatmeal, and maybe a bagels. Those are meals that are filling, but don't slow u down.

Plus, if u don't brush your teeth & wash your face when u wake up you're a nasty person.

Yea, I believe the taste of toothpaste/mouthwash messes with the taste of food.

Just my opinion.

Whatever works for you.

As long as your teeth are brushed before you leave the house.
I don’t eat 2 minutes after I brush my teeth. The toothpaste taste doesn’t last long

No. You're supposed to brush teeth 1st thing to get rid of the built up bacteria overnight, & its just respectful. I usually eat yogurt, oatmeal, and maybe a bagels. Those are meals that are filling, but don't slow u down.
im in my own house
that i pay the damn bills in
who i need to be respectful too
i dont brush my teeth
after eating my wife out either
NOW WHAT?????

(i do before though)

oj and oranges have acid
which does nothing to help bad breath
its quite the opposite actually
I'm not drinking OJ to prevent bad breath.

I said a swig of OJ is gonna prevent - your words - my mouth from being dirty.

I don't even get how you could compare morning breath and your mouth when you wake up to your mouth after you eat breakfast.

Dont floss? Dont got toothpicks?

:smh:
Yea, I believe the taste of toothpaste/mouthwash messes with the taste of food.

Just my opinion.

Whatever works for you.

As long as your teeth are brushed before you leave the house.
Who brushes their teeth and then immediately eats breakfast?

You don't gargle? Drink water?

I knew NTers had terrible hygiene but cot damn. Just make it worse with this questionable logic.
I feel the taste of toothpaste and/or mouthwash lingers far longer than 2 minutes but I get your point.
Drink some water man or OJ.

Back
Top Bottom