FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

That $5 Costco rotisserie chicken is undefeated. Hit it with that Matouk's Calypso pepper sauce.
20200415_003044.jpg

1586936400194.jpeg

I know I'm late to the cereal convo from a few pages back but y'all gotta try this cereal. The squares have a similar taste to Cinnamon Toast Crunch but more graham cracker than cinnamon. There's marshmallows that are decent size. Not that lucky charms mini ********. And there's chocolate puffs in it. I was skeptical when i bought the box but they're fire

Yea, you made your decision but that was always my issue with the air fryer craze. Anything donr with it can be done in the oven/broiler.

No disrespect. You are the best.

The #1 and the best
both machines are still useful. air fryers are faster than ovens
it is also used mainly for convenience. it's right on your counter and easier to clean.
i would say air fryers are the much more optimal machine for quicker meals.
you should try it.

both machines are still useful. air fryers are faster than ovens
it is also used mainly for convenience. it's right on your counter and easier to clean.
i would say air fryers are the much more optimal machine for quicker meals.
you should try it.
I legit hate clutter in my kitchen. I think Americans have a problem with having too many kitchen appliances.

I refuse to add to what I already have.

I have a Waffle Maker I bought in 2005 that I probably used 15 times.
I was given a Toaster Oven, I rarely use IT.
I have a regular toaster which I rarely use.
I use my George Foreman regularly. ( #NTFoodies turn their nose up at the GF)
I use my Blender 2x per day.

I legit hate clutter in my kitchen. I think Americans have a problem with having too many kitchen appliances.

I refuse to add to what I already have.

I have a Waffle Maker I bought in 2005 that I probably used 15 times.
I was given a Toaster Oven, I rarely use IT.
I have a regular toaster which I rarely use.
I use my George Foreman regularly. ( #NTFoodies turn their nose up at the GF)
I use my Blender 2x per day.
Is this why you use a spoon for everything?

I did a little bit of seasoned baking powder.
When i make wings on my egg (essentially baking) I pat them all dry and let them sit on a wire rack in the fridge overnight, and coat with corn starch a little before cooking. Really helps dry them out and maximize crispyness when not frying.

Bought that Hamilton Beach Air Fryer/Toaster Oven today at Target. Tried it out with some wings. Not as crispy as if I made them with oil, but it was definitely crispier than I’ve gotten them before in a normal oven. Sauce is Harris Teeters Buffalo Sauce + Old Bay + Minced Garlics + Parm.
97A9F13E-1492-4B77-8225-90885D8858FC.jpeg

Did you use baking powder?

It makes them crispy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom