FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Double Cheeseburger with Wagyu and KRAFT Cheese. KRAFT. High IQ cheese selection for a burger

This is an important visual. Too much mustard can ruin a good thing. Proper amount with a lil more letchupt
832C6C6F-A83F-4B64-BBA8-76134FF53A77.jpeg

Look at the crust on that burger
398AF3D2-C48F-43E8-AB2C-75EFD54395B7.jpeg

FE550E6B-6E5A-466D-BDB2-9B994A2D30C2.jpeg
D03DFE35-79AA-44FC-AF9B-7786815D0A73.jpeg
excellent nail to tip cut ratio

Folks who dislike American cheese use it wrong. For melty purposes only. And yeah Kraft, 3rd party stuff doesn't taste or melt the same.

Bought that Hamilton Beach Air Fryer/Toaster Oven today at Target. Tried it out with some wings. Not as crispy as if I made them with oil, but it was definitely crispier than I’ve gotten them before in a normal oven. Sauce is Harris Teeters Buffalo Sauce + Old Bay + Minced Garlics + Parm.
97A9F13E-1492-4B77-8225-90885D8858FC.jpeg

B Sox B Sox

1. Have you ever finished your oven baked wings in the broiler?

2. When baking them, do you have them cookong on a rack or in thr grease?

Tbh, wings were really not something I'd made at home much. Always saved them for Sundays at the bar.

Work in progress.

Bought that Hamilton Beach Air Fryer/Toaster Oven today at Target. Tried it out with some wings. Not as crispy as if I made them with oil, but it was definitely crispier than I’ve gotten them before in a normal oven. Sauce is Harris Teeters Buffalo Sauce + Old Bay + Minced Garlics + Parm.
97A9F13E-1492-4B77-8225-90885D8858FC.jpeg
People still spray some oil on the meat to make it crispy in the air fryer.

Spray it down and 425 or 430 in the oven will get some nice crisp on your chicken ...Still wanna try the air fryer tho, ppl I know say it’s easier/quicker and it’s like the same

Spray it down and 425 or 430 in the oven will get some nice crisp on your chicken ...Still wanna try the air fryer tho, ppl I know say it’s easier/quicker and it’s like the same
Its cool to have but its not the same at all. Honestly, I only used the one I have once.

Its cool to have but its not the same at all. Honestly, I only used the one I have once.
Yea resisted these past couple years cuz my chicken comes out the oven crispy on convection bake ...But I like the sound of just throwing something in there real quick when I’m on the move

Yeah that's odd. On top of the buns being 2 damn grilled butter cheeses for this one.
Don’t forget the thousand island style sauce smothered between the two grilled cheeses. That sandwich could be the face of American obesity

Yea, you made your decision but that was always my issue with the air fryer craze. Anything donr with it can be done in the oven/broiler.

No disrespect. You are the best.

The #1 and the best
At this point I imagine its two things; ppl like the way an air fryer fries the food they make. I'm sure there's a specific taste and texture the same way a toaster oven can cook the same food differently than when you deep fry it or use the oven or grill it.

Secondly, convenience and laziness. I know a lot of friends that don't frequently use their ovens if they don't have to cuz of maintenance and having to clean it.

Dont gotta take out pots and pans, or clean an entire oven with an air fryer or toaster oven.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

This man buttered cheese. He ******* buttered cheese. Any of y’all trying this creation?

This **** would've still been a heart attack if he didn't butter the cheese.

Owner/creator of that must love grease.

Thats a try one time only type of sandwich but I know if I went with somebody and they ordered I wouldn't after seeing it.

Last edited:
Looks like a standard grill cheese where you butter both sides of the bread. In this case he just put it on the cheese instead.

Back
Top Bottom