FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Fml

6B16F797-F7A8-4FE6-BB8C-2522C66E2E5C.jpeg
props on having a seasoned cast iron though
most folks dont know to season it
or how to season one

Got a come-up from my neighbor for Sunday dinner. She works in the restaurant industry and sold me nice box of meat from her steakhouse on the low while she's out of work. She also has chickens in her backyard so I'm getting fresh eggs on the regular now. Needless to say, loving the new neighborhood. :lol:

Made quick work of those ribeyes. Steak night with asparagus and potato gratin:

potato gratin dedicated to RustyShackleford RustyShackleford
0-2.jpg

0-1.jpg

0-3.jpg

Last edited:
Got a come-up from my neighbor for Sunday dinner. She works in the restaurant industry and sold me nice box of nice box of meat from her steakhouse on the low while she's out of work. She also has chickens in her backyard so I'm getting fresh eggs on the regular now. Needless to say, loving the new neighborhood. :lol:

0-2.jpg

0-1.jpg

0-3.jpg

YES!!!!
giphy.gif

Bless you brah, bless you.

That entire meal looks amazing :smokin

Last edited:
Got a come-up from my neighbor for Sunday dinner. She works in the restaurant industry and sold me nice box of meat from her steakhouse on the low while she's out of work. She also has chickens in her backyard so I'm getting fresh eggs on the regular now. Needless to say, loving the new neighborhood. :lol:

0-2.jpg

0-1.jpg

0-3.jpg

I was gonna post my chicken parm...and then I saw that... 🔥🔥

0-2.jpg

0-1.jpg

0-3.jpg

ADC06671-A99D-483F-AF43-A82810AB57BF.gif

0-2.jpg

0-1.jpg

0-3.jpg
Need a recipe for those potatoes.

Back
Top Bottom