FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Didn’t make, served where I work. Brunch wrap supreme but everything in it is Korean. :lol:

rice in the tortilla, double carb.

6DAC67FE-AF68-4E76-B76B-120F9D855FFF.jpeg

Yeah idk how marikomorose marikomorose been eating dry ingested pop tarts for the past 20 years. That’s wild
I don't give a damn about that old *** 1940's ad he posted. Pop Tarts is to go food. Y'all probably don't even the things, so u don't have a say. I eat them, so I do. I ain't w/ that nut ****. You take the pt out the box, open the foil, pick the front or back one, pull it out, and put it in your mouth.

toasting or microwaving is literally meant to be quick and to be for "to-go" foods

i don't care if you eat it cold...i've done that before but it is funny that you didn't know they were supposed to be toasted

toasting or microwaving is literally meant to be quick and to be for "to-go" foods
"To Go" is to grab n go. Not grad, and stand/sit there n wait. That's why things like Gogurts were created. If you want to heat something then go to the store & buy a box Toaster Strudel's.

"To Go" is to grab n go. Not grad, and stand/sit there n wait. That's why things like Gogurts were created. If you want to heat something then go to the store & buy a box Toaster Strudel's.
bruh it takes like 30 seconds to warm up a pop tart...if that

not anymore but when i did i toasted them

why are you so defensive about your cold pop tarts?
It ain't cold, it's as is as it should be. I've tried the toaster method multiple times trying to figure out wth was wrong w/ ppl that preferred that way. It's trash. BIG trash.

i don't care if you eat it cold...i've done that before but it is funny that you didn't know they were supposed to be toasted

Yeah, that’s where I’m at. I eat them right out of the package sometimes myself, but the fact anyone would act like heating them up is a totally foreign concept is mind bottling to me...

Back
Top Bottom