FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

man this is the best time to hit a grocery store and cook some decent meals and you out here eating some canned bull**** and a nasty *** redbull.

DO

BETTER

:emoji_nail_care:
Hi shotsrangout shotsrangout , Thank you for your feedback and for bringing this to our attention. I am sorry that you're disappointed with the food.

May god bless your trap.

-Marik

Yall ever smell someone's BBQ through the window and just want to go over there?

Bout to pause this Westworld and check it out.
am i the only one
who goes to bbq's with their own set of condiments
like ill bring my own bbq sauce
that i like for my pieces of chicken im a eat
or to put on my hot dog
bring my own kinda cheese for the burgers

am i the only one
who goes to bbq's with their own set of condiments
like ill bring my own bbq sauce
that i like for my pieces of chicken im a eat
or to put on my hot dog
bring my own kinda cheese for the burgers
Yeah you wild.

Also what kind of bbqs you going to that don't have the bbq chicken with bbq already on it? Or are you asking dude at the grill not to put bbq on the pieces of chicken you want?

Same with cheese. That's crazy :lol:

Some folks don't like they BBQ with sauce slathered on it. Depending on the spot, I tell them to put it on the side

Some folks don't like they BBQ with sauce slathered on it. Depending on the spot, I tell them to put it on the side
Thats understandable but he was talking about going to a bbq.

I don't know if regular ppl are providing that kind of service. It's usually take it how they serve.

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I know you don't like your biscuits buttered
How do you feel about someone saucing your meat
I control my sauce.

Never let anyone sauce your meats.

Same.

Sauce on the side.

Dipping rule applies in ALL situations. Not just with fries.

Last edited:
For all my #peppergang members out there....ordered some crushed pepper flakes on flatironpepper.com

They are really, really good. Way more flavor than generic red pepper flakes and good spice. I bought the 4 pack of Four pepper blend, hatch valley green, sweet and spicy, and dark and smokey. All of them are awesome.

I legit use red pepper on almost everything so I gave them a shot and glad I did. If you guys like crushed pepper I'm telling you try some.

PickFourBundle_1080x.png
20200220_223804.jpg
it's hot but I can still feel my face.

I just want to clarify this

When you go to a cookout or bbq or whatever, where there is a bbqed meat involved
You bring your own sauce and tell the person grilling that you're going to sauce your meat
Nah. That is crazy. :lol:

I was referring to when I buy food.

But if there IS sauced vs Unsauced food, at a cookout, I will go for unsauced.

Maybe that question was for#SampleGang.

Back
Top Bottom