FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

People just don’t want to see their food as it is.

If you saw a cow get popped in the head with a .22 then it’s throat slit and gallons of blood coming out while it’s still kicking you wouldn’t want beef either.
not true. there are plenty of cultures where butchering a cow is for special occasions and the whole squad witnesses it and celebrates
only in the first world countries do we separate the animal from the meal.

not true. there are plenty of cultures where butchering a cow is for special occasions and the whole squad witnesses it and celebrates

that’s what I mean bruh, first world people.

Man when I we were doing chicken harvest there was few chicks crying & protesting what we were doing and then had the nerve to eat those same chickens we slaughtered later that day.

On a moral & ethics level I don't think ppl should eat what they wouldn't be willing to kill & prepare themselves. It's cowardice to me.

Man when I we were doing chicken harvest there was few chicks crying & protesting what we were doing and then had the nerve to eat those same chickens we slaughtered later that day.

On a moral & ethics level I don't think ppl should eat what they wouldn't be willing to kill & prepare themselves. It's cowardice to me.

exactly, I don’t like killing pigs and they don’t belong in a warehouse.

beef
Chickens
Fish

I don’t have a problem with. I get a lot of beef from my friend who raises it in a pasture and treats them very well.

You say that like its a bad thing 🤔
Nah not at all.

It's just I'm familiar with mplsdunk mplsdunk so him being a Muslim would be hilarious to me :lol:

Matter fact i have seen you make slick posts about Muslims and Islam in the past...
Aware me bro :nerd:

Other than my disdain for all organized religion, especially the big 4 I don't have any particular animus towards Islam.

I don't deny my logical and reasonable approach can come off disrespectful to the religious but I pretty much treat believers and their beliefs all the same. Y'all aint special.

half the homies are Muslim, another reason I don’t care about pork. Can’t eat it with them anyways.
Thinking about where you live this makes sense which I didn't really account for.

u a or grew up muslim?
Nope.

To me its one thing to question someone's beliefs, challenge them on it, point out glaring hypocrisy and immoral stances and its a completely other thing to go out of your way to disrespect someone cuz of their faith by purposely typing the name wrong that ODs on pronunciation.

My older brother did convert a couple decades ago tho

Nope.

To me its one thing to question someone's beliefs, challenge them on it, point out glaring hypocrisy and immoral stances and its a completely other thing to go out of your way to disrespect someone cuz of their faith by purposely typing the name wrong that ODs on pronunciation.

My older brother did convert a couple decades ago.
DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican @cthagod

This. Back home it was nothing to see a goat, hogs, cows or some chickens killed. I remember my younger cousins from the states were visiting and they took a liking to one of my older cousins goat. They were trying to pet the goat and feeding him. One day, they called them up to see the goat. I knew what was gonna happen cause someone was getting married the following day.They strung it up and slit it's throat and the kids were going crazy.

I like mine better, but this casserole is pretty good:
1585939730488.jpeg
man this is the best time to hit a grocery store and cook some decent meals and you out here eating some canned ******** and a nasty *** redbull.

DO

BETTER

:emoji_nail_care:

Speaking of pork, ordered some BBQ for tomorrow. Local dude who be coming out to BBQ finally came back on IG to announce he poppin out this Saturday. Only person or place I get barbecue from

For all my #peppergang members out there....ordered some crushed pepper flakes on flatironpepper.com

They are really, really good. Way more flavor than generic red pepper flakes and good spice. I bought the 4 pack of Four pepper blend, hatch valley green, sweet and spicy, and dark and smokey. All of them are awesome.

I legit use red pepper on almost everything so I gave them a shot and glad I did. If you guys like crushed pepper I'm telling you try some.

PickFourBundle_1080x.png

Back
Top Bottom