FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I like mine better, but this casserole is pretty good:
1585939730488.jpeg
Stay safe out here, cause with the way you eat, you must have underlying conditions.

I feel the same way about Pork. Never really was in the house growing up.

I will eat Pepperoni, Italian Sausage (On Pizza or a bun), but pork DISHES, nah. Can't get down with that.

yeah it’s just not good to me, never liked it.

plus I’ve raised a decent amount of pork and that kind of just put a bad taste in my mouth no pun intended. It’s like killing a dog or something, they love you and look forward to seeing you then you kill them. :lol:

I actually volunteer on a hog sanctuary now. :lol:

Attachments

• 30FC5978-1933-4F6B-A6A5-FDAB5C5FA4D8.jpeg
    30FC5978-1933-4F6B-A6A5-FDAB5C5FA4D8.jpeg
    583.6 KB · Views: 223
Being raised with my puerto rican grandmother watching my bro and I while the rents were working, we were raised on a lot of pork dishes. I love pork.

Pernil con arroz y habichuelas with some avocado sliced up that was marinating in olive oil and a little bit of vinegar.:pimp:
Had pernil for Thanksgiving last year for the first time. Loved it.

Stay safe out here, cause with the way you eat, you must have underlying conditions.
superior genetics
yeah it’s just not good to me, never liked it.

plus I’ve raised a decent amount of pork and that kind of just put a bad taste in my mouth no pun intended. It’s like killing a dog or something, they love you and look forward to seeing you then you kill them. :lol:

I actually volunteer on a hog sanctuary now. :lol:
after reading this i vowed to never eat pork again:

superior genetics

after reading this i vowed to never eat pork again:

damn, that pig is a boss.

I’m telling you they are waaaay smarter than dogs. If they weren’t so damn destructive more people would have them as pets probably.

People just don’t want to see their food as it is.

If you saw a cow get popped in the head with a .22 then it’s throat slit and gallons of blood coming out while it’s still kicking you wouldn’t want beef either.

Back
Top Bottom