FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Random

But I am all for reusing fruit/veggie scraps whenever possible and that includes composting.

Even if you don't have a garden, the LEAST you could do is hold onto your fruit/veggie scraps and throw them in the grass somewhere so the earth can get something in return. Don't throw that stuff in the trash please.

If you know someone that DOES garden, hold onto your fruit/veggie scraps and donate them to that person.

One way to reuse citrus fruit peels is to boil them in water and use THAT water as a base for your teas. That is a much better option than regular, flavorless water.

Just a suggestion.

My veggie scraps go to the various herbivorous animal species residing on my property.

So the sear needs to be that deep?

That looks cooked.

What temp you sear on?
[/QUOTE]
I sear it on high heat. The roast is thick, no where near cooked through. I like a deep sear, it add to the flavor.

"We're gonna start off with a 1/2 pound and a 1/2 pound. You know what that is in mathematicals? 8 ounces."

D deleted
@ITO

My main beef with the big Mac. I feel over the decades its gets smaller and smaller. No surprise they're doing that double big Mac special.

I wish they'd swap the double quarter pounder patties in place of those flimsy ones.

256B56D2-3EB3-4F00-8CD8-A6AED3C2A66B.jpeg

palomas tonight

My main beef with the big Mac. I feel over the decades its gets smaller and smaller. No surprise they're doing that double big Mac special.

I wish they'd swap the double quarter pounder patties in place of those flimsy ones.
I always wanted to order this but with those substitutions it would probably be like $12. At that point minus whale go to a nice diner or a 5 guys and get a burger.

I always wanted to order this but with those substitutions it would probably be like $12. At that point minus whale go to a nice diner or a 5 guys and get a burger.
I tried ordering the double quarter pounder with mac sauce but it ain't the same.

Back
Top Bottom