FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

0F470CFE-A78D-47B3-99C8-7D66A722B0E3.jpeg

arugula, avocado, parmesan, pine nuts, lemon vinaigrette

Where did you get that bowl

Random

But I am all for reusing fruit/veggie scraps whenever possible and that includes composting.

Even if you don't have a garden, the LEAST you could do is hold onto your fruit/veggie scraps and throw them in the grass somewhere so the earth can get something in return. Don't throw that stuff in the trash please.

If you know someone that DOES garden, hold onto your fruit/veggie scraps and donate them to that person.

One way to reuse citrus fruit peels is to boil them in water and use THAT water as a base for your teas. That is a much better option than regular, flavorless water.

Just a suggestion.

Random

But I am all for reusing fruit/veggie scraps whenever possible and that includes composting.

Even if you don't have a garden, the LEAST you could do is hold onto your fruit/veggie scraps and throw them in the grass somewhere so the earth can get something in return. Don't throw that stuff in the trash please.

If you know someone that DOES garden, hold onto your fruit/veggie scraps and donate them to that person.

One way to reuse citrus fruit peels is to boil them in water and use THAT water as a base for your teas. That is a much better option than regular, flavorless water.

Just a suggestion.
spoken like a true hippie hipster. i've had my suspicious, but boy did this confirm it.

Back
Top Bottom