FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I can't stress this enough if you can in your area tyr to support your local restaurants that you love if they offer takeout. This industry going to be hit bad :frown:

I'm gonna get Thai and hit up a few different places during the week

I’m trying to do the same. Got take out lunch yesterday from a family owned fast-food spot near me.

Going to try and hit a few different local spots for meals each week while this is all going on.

god I want some pho or ramen right now.
they shut down restaurants except take out orders and i'm not sure how I feel about take out ramen/pho...

nissin demae ramen in boxes is sold out. guess i'm about to pay 30 for 10 on amazon smh. its too difficult to get the ingredients now to make ramen from scratch.

entire sections at the grocery store are wiped out. no toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins, no chicken, no pork, no spam, no chef Boyardee, no nothing. no alfredo sauce, hardly any pasta.

def no water.

juice is selling out. its depressing. bleach was gone.

they shut down restaurants except take out orders and i'm not sure how I feel about take out ramen/pho...

nissin demae ramen in boxes is sold out. guess i'm about to pay 30 for 10 on amazon smh. its too difficult to get the ingredients now to make ramen from scratch.

entire sections at the grocery store are wiped out. no toilet tissue, paper towels, napkins, no chicken, no pork, no spam, no chef Boyardee, no nothing. no alfredo sauce, hardly any pasta.

def no water.

I feel like takeout ramen should be fine if you don’t live really far away or something like that.

def no water.

The ramen spot by me has these special containers that seperate the noodles and other ingredients from the broth. Pretty ingenious to make sure it stays fresh. I would've never thought of that:lol:

dc eats sushi with a spoon
Hand.

The ramen spot by me has these special containers that seperate the noodles and other ingredients from the broth. Pretty ingenious to make sure it stays fresh. I would've never thought of that:lol:
Honestly, that would be my reservation when ordering Noodle / Soups. Having soggy noodles wouldn't be what I would want delivered to me.

I do something similar when i order hot hoagies (roast pork, meatball, etc.) and dont plan on eating them right away. I ask for the insides to go in a to go container and the roll wrapped on the side. Dont need 3 hours of bread sog going on before i eat it.

I know NT is too good to eat this.

Step aside from what you NORMALLY eat, since I know only marikomorose marikomorose eats this,

but what are you using to eat this with? And Why? Spoon/Fork? (Assuming this is being eaten with NOTHING else)

1584456376465.png
#LowIQ observation, I have never not once posted this overpriced cheese and ocean water. Annie's Homegrown is the best choice in regards to the box stuff. Thank you.

Bajan Wings @ Pig & Rooster Smokehouse- Baltimore. Never had this kind of sauce before. Really enjoyed.
6AE8250D-629E-4F48-822C-076D5EEFF49E.jpeg

Old Bay Hot Chicken Pizza @ Ledos
070EAAAF-53AB-4C0C-8082-11068EFB8B1D.jpeg

Triplelupa @ Taco Bell. Basically a cheese-chipotle cheese- chipotle ven diagram. Tastes solid but is too messy for my liking.
0FF4EA16-D66E-423C-8EB6-48C2D6D7204C.jpeg

Breakfast Taco
CD5DEF74-0A05-416F-9505-A9AD86859A51.jpeg

Chicken Caesar
3F1FAAF7-58DB-45D8-8912-B9C035D5DC34.jpeg

What kind of sauce is that on the wings?? Looks like cheese. Tbh, they don’t look appealing..

I feel like takeout ramen should be fine if you don’t live really far away or something like that.
In my experience, takeout ramen hasn't been bad. Everything in separate containers. Seems like the portions were smaller, though.

How is the Old Bay Hot Sauce.

I've been seeing ads for it on the glass of the Ledo's by my custodial job.

B Sox B Sox
I should've gotten wings with it to get the full flavor. #LowIQ move by me.

You could definitely taste it in the pizza. I liked it. Should've added some onion or something to the pie though.

Also, always remember to order WELL DONE from Ledos.

I should've gotten wings with it to get the full flavor. #LowIQ move by me.

You could definitely taste it in the pizza. I liked it. Should've added some onion or something to the pie though.

Also, always remember to order WELL DONE from Ledos.
You ain't gotta tell Hulk Hogan to take his vitamins. :pimp:

But nah, next time I go, I will.

Feel like a lot of times it is too soft/mushy, especially the non-edge pieces, when you order it normal.

Sidenote- Does anyone know why the text turns black sometimes (like it did in your post) when you delete other parts of the quote?

Bajan pepper sauce. Hot mustard based sauce from the Barbados apparently.

Someone with more experience eating foods from "Da Caribbean" can probably elaborate.
I’m Bajan. Can vouch for the sauce. It’s yellow because it’s mustard based but more spicy.

Hand.

Honestly, that would be my reservation when ordering Noodle / Soups. Having soggy noodles wouldn't be what I would want delivered to me.
All takeout noodle soup dishes are kept separate. If they're not doing that, then it's probably not an authentic place or they are dumb.

Back
Top Bottom