FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Respect to nawghtyhare nawghtyhare and DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican for continually restoring the feeling

giphy.gif

Asking for a friend (lol). Will this double as pasta sauce based on the ingredients?

FB261324-E867-42E5-A7E0-E6AFA8D3D05C.jpeg

truth is I just bathed my boys and I don’t feel like heading out to the store for pasta sauce but im
in the mood for pasta.

Asking for a friend (lol). Will this double as pasta sauce based on the ingredients?

truth is I just bathed my boys and I don’t feel like heading out to the store for pasta sauce but im
in the mood for pasta.
Absolutely not

in the mood for pasta.

I come in peace.

Your son can eat what is in that jar? But Black Pepper is off limits?

Real talk.

in the mood for pasta.
Maybe if you blended it and added some garlic, oregano, etc then warmed it up :lol:

in the mood for pasta.

Experiment :lol: Put some ketchup as well

It’s already in there though. Lol. I’m tempted now to heat up the sauce and see. Lol.
If you’re gonna torture yourself, blend it, strain it, boil it, add some sugar, a little basil and oregano and see how it goes

What type of "tomatoe's" do you use when making sauce? What is the recipe?
Crazy thing, I was about to make sauce for myself with (canned whole peeled tomatoes) , onion, garlic, thyme, bay leaf, and salt. I opened the canned tomatoes and noticed a funny looking tomatoe and it smelt off. I tossed the cans.

For my son he can’t hAve tomatoes right now, he had them in the past but we are not giving him anything that’s a nightshade. They are known to cause
inflammation. But if I was to make it for him, I would use the ingredients above minus canned tomatoes. I think the tomatoe of choice would be plum since they look similar to the canned tomatoes I’ve been using.

Going forward no more canned tomatoes for me. This was a bad experience.

If you’re gonna torture yourself, blend it, strain it, boil it, add some sugar, a little basil and oregano and see how it goes

Crazy how it’s close to the same ingredients though but I’m not trying to have my belly hurting all night

its too thin.

theres no stick factor.

you could melt some butter then add some ketchup, olive oil and a lil sugar for a simple sauce.

You might do good on the food channel show called “chop”

Corn> *

homemade tortillas are fire too. I go to this noreño spot that does them home made with queso fresco and #charred onions. :pimp:

Last night in Rome was a bust. :lol:

There was this restaurant I wanted to try (Momma Roma) - The article had the wrong address. After walking 30-40 mins, I was not prepared to walk another 30 mins and the place shutdown in 45 mins. And it was late and Im having to pick anything because of my red eye flight.

Found some random place and - meh.

Traditional Pizza And Calamari

Look at that pizza!!!! :lol:

Ask for the sauce - no sauce :lol: - fried perfect but salty. :lol:

I wanted another Magnum Icecream. It was supposed to be open - I get there and it was closed :lol:

Got Gelato across the street - I say this to say - there’s no pictures - it was not good:lol:

93DF63F3-EE42-4678-A7DD-8F14C9E057F0.jpeg
1E8B8D9F-26DB-4C6D-9EF7-F7DCE46E90BC.jpeg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom