FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

No lol. I'm not a heathen.

1583341866818.png

The GOAT
WhAt is it??

It's a salad dressing, kinda like a mix between mustard and mayo with a vinegar taste.

Good stuff. I’ve posted it one here before. Use it to make Cole Slaw. The only place I’ve seen it is a neighborhood market by my house that apparently carries a lot of goods sold in the UK. I’m guessing it’s more widely available over there.

Good stuff. I’ve posted it one here before. Use it to make Cole Slaw. The only place I’ve seen it is a neighborhood market by my house that apparently carries a lot of goods sold in the UK. I’m guessing it’s more widely available over there.

World Market carries it, too:

Spendy ($6 a bottle) but it's really damn good on salads. I hadn't thought about making cole slaw with it... that's def happening this weekend.

Yeah, it’s common here. Used fairly interchangeably with mayonnaise - good on a sandwich or mixed into tuna.

Lol nah the tacos were actually pretty big and had A LOT of chicken. From Queretario in Gambrills. The shells surprisingly held up well. There were two hard and one soft. My husband messed up and got trash *** flour but they were still bomb

Lol nah the tacos were actually pretty big and had A LOT of chicken. From Queretario in Gambrills. The shells surprisingly held up well. There were two hard and one soft. My husband messed up and got trash *** flour but they were still bomb
In LA
In MD
In LA
In MD

wait hold up
we ****ting on flour tortillas now???

Back
Top Bottom