FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Last night in Rome was a bust. :lol:

There was this restaurant I wanted to try (Momma Roma) - The article had the wrong address. After walking 30-40 mins, I was not prepared to walk another 30 mins and the place shutdown in 45 mins. And it was late and Im having to pick because of my flight.

Found some random place and - meh.

Traditional Pizza And Calamari

Look at that pizza!!!! :lol:

Ask for the sauce - no sauce :lol: - fried perfect but salty. :lol:

I wanted another Magnum Icecream. It was supposed to be open - I get there and it was closed :lol:

Got Gelato across the street - I say this to say - there’s no pictures - it was not good:lol:

93DF63F3-EE42-4678-A7DD-8F14C9E057F0.jpeg
1E8B8D9F-26DB-4C6D-9EF7-F7DCE46E90BC.jpeg
how was it being a black man there???

Corn vs. Flour tortillas boils down to the protein for me. I always use flour for beef, but pork and fish are exclusively corn. Chicken could go either way.

what kinda fish do u use
and do u mean seafood or JUST fish
like if u use shrimp what do u prefer
I can't say I "use" because I never actually cook fish tacos. Usually cod or tilapia when I order them.

Never made or ordered a shrimp taco and don't plan on changing that any time soon.

oh yeah u is lightskin :lol:
how they treat u after they find out ur american???

:lol: - no issue - they just don’t believe what I say.
Because once I say I’m not Italian then I’m Spaniard :lol:

Now there’s some Italians that was giving me that racist *** looks. But that was just maybe one or two.

:lol: - no issue - they just don’t believe what I say.
Because once I say I’m not Italian then I’m Spaniard :lol:

Now there’s some Italians that was giving me that racist *** looks. But that was just maybe one or two.
u out there with the fam
or solo???
business
or pleasure???
any bad ones u seen
u smash???
please answer all questions
thanks in advance

whens the next trip???
if u going solo holla at ya boy
i need some stamps on my passport

ahat ahat What’s good with this Morocco trip? If we don’t link here...then I’m looking to go either Chile or Ireland (Game of Thrones tour) :lol:

If not the Morocco trip, I don’t travel in the summer - too hot and too many people, then October, November or December

ahat ahat What’s good with this Morocco trip? If we don’t link here...then I’m looking to go either Chile or Ireland (Game of Thrones tour) :lol:

If not the Morocco trip, I don’t travel in the summer - too hot and too many people, then October, November or December
Im thinking sometime in the fall. I dont do summer either, too hot, too many people, too many damn families and kids in the damn way.

This Rio deal might be too good to pass up, plus i feel like ill need 2weeks for morocco. I only have about a week vacation left.

Back
Top Bottom