FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I feel like I remember seeing raw chicken served as sashimi in Tokyo.

I love beef tartare. Maude’s Liquor Bar, Cochon Volant, and Bistro Campagne have the absolute best in Chicago in my opinion.

I’ve also had duck tartare at Girl & the Goat. Not bad but but not as good as beef.

Yeah, I just Googled and apparently even chicken can be eaten raw, but probably carries more risk than raw fish or beef.

Tartare :pimp:

Korean style (old pic)
IMG_20190929_221651.jpg

Grine Grine - nice!
If you’re still there, check out La bottacella in Trastevere.
Trastevere is a dope area all together but that restaurant in particular is one of my favorites.

Also, I’m envious of your work schedule that allows you to travel so much! Stay safe and have fun brother.

Grine Grine - nice!
If you’re still there, check out La bottacella in Trastevere.
Trastevere is a dope area all together but that restaurant in particular is one of my favorites.

Also, I’m envious of your work schedule that allows you to travel so much! Stay safe and have fun brother.

In fact, I’ll go there tomorrow! I’ll be sure to take some pics! Thanks for heads up!

Steak tartare is great. I do not have it often though. Its one of those things that I have to be in the mood for.

Now beef carpaccio (or any type really) I can have at any moment :lol: When it has a little arugula salad on top of the carpaccio and then I squeeze lemon on top and put a dash of salt on it. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom