FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

marikomorose marikomorose All jokes aside man, how old are you? You eat as badly as the middle school kids I have to clean up after.
Says “all jokes aside” and then proceeds to make a joke. Lovely. :smh:

prod_offer_52552

:pimp:

Which combo do y'all go with?
No combo, just chip.

Yea, many older Diabetics use Bean Pies as their go to dessert. Honestly is #1 on my list due to not being overly sweet. The same reason I love Pound Cakes.
Anytime I hear pound cake, I think of this brand. Use to kill it with a scoop of vanilla bean ice cream back in the day.
21D4BA39-9BE3-4121-B680-0F91710799C5.png

turned my leftover pizza sauce and sausage into a basic pasta dish.

Sauce
Rotini pasta
Shell pasta
Cojita cheese
Sausage

E47AA01F-7DAE-4855-BC44-03548EEC09AC.jpeg

What was your reasoning?

I am sure not a soul here saw that as "clear as day"
Personal goals I’d like to reach, and I sacrificed something reasonable that I enjoyed immensely to insure that.

I think the healthiest thing I’ve posted was canned spinach. Yeah the Oreos was a bit of troll, but overall I’m clearly not on some pretentious “good health” or “I only eat “good” food” shtick.

Personal goals I’d like to reach, and I sacrificed something reasonable that I enjoyed immensely to insure that.

I think the healthiest thing I’ve posted was canned spinach. Yeah the Oreos was a bit of troll, but overall I’m clearly not on some pretentious “good health” or “I only eat “good” food” shtick.

Yea, I have no clue what you just typed. You are approaching Nawghty level of reasoning man.

Back
Top Bottom