FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Son, if I don't get discharged today I'm walking TF out.
20200215_093218.jpg
Literally what I did. Had a nice comfy solo room for the first couple days, but they moved me to a double close to the ICU just in case, with an old dude that kept moaning and ****ting himself. I hope he got better but I couldn't take it anymore and made them sign me out.

you do realize just buying a bag of spinach and steaming it is way healthier and tastes better right and is probably just as cost effective
I actually had no clue and neither way taste better to me that I’ve had personally. I just know I’m more likely to eat it this way because it’s quicker. Plus Popeye is on the can. If it weren’t for him I wouldn’t have tried this stuff.

Hospital food so trash. When i got shot they gave me this orange foam in a cup. Nurse was like how come you didnt touch your ice cream?

Ice cream? Its been sitting there for 2hrs and hasnt melted or changed shape. Looks like shaving cream.

so trash, they made me drink THICKENED water. Like at this point just throw the feeding tube back in.

Hospital food so trash. When i got shot they gave me this orange foam in a cup. Nurse was like how come you didnt touch your ice cream?

Ice cream? Its been sitting there for 2hrs and hasnt melted or changed shape. Looks like shaving cream.

You got shot? :nerd:

Had 2 racks of "baby back ribs"

Cooked one on the grill

20200215_145310.jpg

Did an experiment with the other rack.

Rubbed it with "liquid smoke" and olive oil then massaged it with a mixture of brown sugar, garlic powder, paprika, and some other things , then threw it in the air fryer.

Turned out pretty good

20200215_120454.jpg

I ate them already, but im probably gonna swing back and get more. My aunt had a piece and said theyre delicious.

Have a before pic, none of them cut. They were a bit different than the one you sent me but they were just as delicious.
20200214_180726.jpg

I really like that they are not overly sweet.

Yea, many older Diabetics use Bean Pies as their go to dessert. Honestly is #1 on my list due to not being overly sweet. The same reason I love Pound Cakes.

Yea, many older Diabetics use Bean Pies as their go to dessert. Honestly is #1 on my list due to not being overly sweet. The same reason I love Pound Cakes.
I seen that spot by chance just driving.

Saw "bean pie" on the sign. Bust the next right, pulled over and walked over there.

I told the guy working there how i had one mailed to me, he was in disbelief. What? MAILED to you?

:lol: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom