Frank Pepe- Warwick, RI
2E8423E8-4957-4B01-989A-B9D41ABB8E8F.jpeg
ED74A112-6501-4F4F-A57B-1A27A565B41C.jpeg
crust all burnt
looks like fancy trash

now ur arguing semantics
which is cool if u wanna argue that
Not semantics at all.

There is a fundamental difference in seasoning food vs. NEEDING cheese on damn near every meal in which an animal protein is present.

So black pepper vs. "Where da cheese at" shouldn't even be a discussion.

If you like masking your food, cool. "Not that there is anything wrong with that."

Dear FOOD THREAD DC residents,

I am in need of dinning establishment suggestions. I have a date this Saturday for an NBA game but we'll be out their about 2 hours before tip off so I plan on grabbing some food before entering the arena. All replies are appreciated but before answering I do have some small notes

1. No Indian food
2. No Latin food
3. Would like to be as close to the capital One Arena as possible

Happy Holidays everyone

Two of the best spots around there are Taco Bamba and Cuba Libre. Why not Latin food?

But does it need to be a RESTAURANT or could it be a fast casual spot?

Yeah went to Mo Bamba’s Tacos last time I was headed to the MCI Center. Only a couple blocks away. Thought it was really good.

Date doesn’t like Latin food??

Yeah went to Mo Bamba’s Tacos last time I was headed to the MCI Center. Only a couple blocks away. Thought it was really good.

Date doesn’t like Latin food??
Your man didn't say no tacos or no fajitas, he said no Latin food at ALL. That is a wide range of foods. :lol:

Your man didn't say no tacos or no fajitas, he said no Latin food at ALL. That is a wide range of foods. :lol:
Yeah that encompasses a lot.

What else is over there? Illegal Seafoods? Clydes?

I’m not familiar with any of the Chinatown spots.

Dear FOOD THREAD DC residents,

I am in need of dinning establishment suggestions. I have a date this Saturday for an NBA game but we'll be out their about 2 hours before tip off so I plan on grabbing some food before entering the arena. All replies are appreciated but before answering I do have some small notes

1. No Indian food
2. No Latin food
3. Would like to be as close to the capital One Arena as possible

Happy Holidays everyone
man really said no of the two best cuisines :lol:

just go to a burger spot or something and call it a day

Is it like a Vietnamese Tsukemen?

nah you’re not meant to dip it. The noodles are tossed with their house glaze so you get the soup on the side so it doesn’t dilute the flavors. Most people still throw in a spoon or two of broth into the noodles to keep it moist ( DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican )

Back
Top Bottom