FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

My girl put me on to refrigerated syrup. Growing up my fam always had it in the pantry.

AA3C0B55-52F4-4BE4-A5FB-43AC6A44F71A.jpeg

steak hash, Parmesan cream sauce brought everything together. From First watch

I have always used table syrup. But trying to be more health conscious I will get maple syrup when needed. I don't put a lot of syrup or need it much so having regular syrup isn't gonna hurt once in awhile.

What up y’all! Wanted to share this years Vegan/Vegetarian Thanksgiving my wife and I had. Not a lot of good seeing as it was just the two of us and we couldn’t make it home to be with our families because of our work schedules. Maybe next year. Let me know what y’all think. 🙂
Happy y’all was able to at least spend it together
BUT
Shoulda kept those pics in the tuck
LOOKS TRASH
props to ur wife though
She a keeper

Happy y’all was able to at least spend it together
BUT
Shoulda kept those pics in the tuck
LOOKS TRASH
props to ur wife though
She a keeper
Ehh. Everyone has their opinions. Thanks for sharing yours though. And yes she definitely is. Wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her coming into my life and introducing me to this way of life. 😄

Ehh. Everyone has their opinions. Thanks for sharing yours though. And yes she definitely is. Wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for her coming into my life and introducing me to this way of life. 😄
wouldnt be here....
as in dead????
do tell
im interested

wouldnt be here....
as in dead????
do tell
im interested
Yep. Ever since going vegan, I’m in a much better state of health all around. It made me decide to cut out other things from my past lifestyle as well. Smoking, drinking, etc. Lost well over 150lbs in the last 2.5 years. Eating right, exercising regularly, and what I feel is most important is maintaining a healthy mental state. Never pushed the vegan agenda onto anyone. What’s best for me isn’t for everyone else, and vice versa. Just part of my testimony, bro. 🙂

Yep. Ever since going vegan, I’m in a much better state of health all around. It made me decide to cut out other things from my past lifestyle as well. Smoking, drinking, etc. Lost well over 150lbs in the last 2.5 years. Eating right, exercising regularly, and what I feel is most important is maintaining a healthy mental state. Never pushed the vegan agenda onto anyone. What’s best for me isn’t for everyone else, and vice versa. Just part of my testimony, bro. 🙂
love hearing stuff like this

What up y’all! Wanted to share this years Vegan/Vegetarian Thanksgiving my wife and I had. Not a lot of good seeing as it was just the two of us and we couldn’t make it home to be with our families because of our work schedules. Maybe next year. Let me know what y’all think. 🙂
It would be NICE to know what we were looking at.

Those greens look good though

Because of yall I only buy maple syrup. And last christmas for brunch screamed on me for not having maple syrup lol
That is ALL nawghtyhare nawghtyhare :lol:

Do you have any suggestions for recovering CandyHolics? We have a member of our team matters7 matters7 who is struggling with food choices.

He has dentures at the age of 31 from eating so much sugar.

Help him please

source.gif

Back
Top Bottom