FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

cant u throw curry on anything
and it be considered curry_______
Thats a really technicality.

I doubt boiled or steamed ________ with curry on it would count. Usually based on the dish actually having some precedent to being cooked that specific way.

On an unrelated note, I like to switch up my cheeses for my BE&C @ my local cornerstone and a past weekend I tried cheddar :smh: (they ran out of gouda :smh: ) **** was too strong. Overpowered the bacon. Never again.

Last edited:
Im certain it’s normal but the Vons near me are jacking up prices like crazy for Thanksgiving. I never seen a bag of cheese cost $8 before

which size and brand i can help u
on if the prices are appropriate
It was Lucerne for a 1lb bag. Just wanted to grab some regular medium sharp cheddar. Probably gonna go to Aldi to see if they got some cheaper, and pick up some Gouda ad well

Had to head back to Aduke Nigerian Restaurant.

Jollof Rice. Spinach. Gang of plantains
28633AE9-CFD2-43C8-A278-B54E0906F8D0.jpeg

This looks real good. I want to try this next time I’m out that way but I’m not familiar with Nigerian cuisine... what would you recommend for a first timer?
Definitely Jollof rice,, plantains and some protein. I’d recommend beef but they cook the beef with the skin of the cow on and that may be off putting to someone for the first time so I’d go with chicken or fish

all my ice cream folks
who know about thrifty icream

UR WELCOME!!!

all my ice cream folks
who know about thrifty icream

UR WELCOME!!!
Son...

934BACB8-AC22-4D0A-B060-7A939340F3AC.gif

I swear to god that **** elevates the taste of the ice cream.

Do I treat myself to lunch or dinner? Leaning dinner. Maybe sushi or CFA. Unsure what my craving will be later.

Back
Top Bottom