FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

FE5BEA74-5316-4F59-8AA3-267ACA79DC3A.jpeg
*waiting for someone to hate on your post*

Saw these new M&Ms at the store yesterday. Did not try. Kind of weird to me, but I know there are people who like the sweet/spicy combo

1FFF1248-3366-4155-AB97-4B8B3608C8B7.jpeg
DC5F8712-79F8-49B0-8F95-BBE2306181A4.jpeg

Whipped up some scrambled eggs this morning. She likes them on the well done side with cheese.

Yeah, fresh bagels from a good bagel shop don’t need to be toasted. I just pull them apart and dip them in cream cheese as I eat them.

Fresh bagels from the store, I never toast. I don’t see anyone ask to get it toasted either. These are Long Island bagels though.

So you never buy bagels and store them in your pantry/fridge to eat/finish later?

So you never buy bagels and store them in your pantry/fridge to eat/finish later?

From the good bagel spots, I usually only buy one to eat on the go or if I buy a lot they still good for a day or two untoasted. If they’re store bagels then I always toast them.

Speaking of bagels. The cheddar/jalapeno at Lucky's/Safeway are :smokin. Either those or blueberry are my favorites. Onion aren't bad either. But jalapeno ones can be eaten by itelf so I'd go for those if I were to eat it plain.

Back
Top Bottom