FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Funny. Idc what research y’all have done. I know what works for me, from actual life experiments.

Alkaline helps me, so I stick to it.

It’s a relief sleeping with no fear. Not gonna convince me to go back to tap water. Don’t waste your time. I’ve done my research and sticking to it.

Don’t drink water that’s advertised as “alkaline water” only drink “natural spring water” check the water source too.

Icelandic is my favorite water.

What if I told you, I use to wake up in the middle of the night, gasping for air, because no of acid reflux.

Waking up not breathing by choking isn’t fun.

Hasn’t happened to me ever since I switched my water up. Thanks man one of my big homies.

If I drink Poland Spring water I will get heart burn.

I use to have my whole house shook, waking up up like that because the gasping was so loud.

THIS worked for me.
I would tell you that acid reflux has a multitude of factors and if all it took to alleviate your symptoms was to switch the type of water you were drinking that your case was a very, very mild one at best.

You would probably have just as much, if not better, luck modifying your diet further and omitting plant-based foods that trigger acid reflux than you would by drinking snake oil.

The benefits of alkaline water are incredibly overstated.

P.S.: fluoride is very beneficial and its addition to water has been one of the better public health initiatives of the past 100 years. We very much take for granted the consequences of tooth decay when we're not dealing with it as a rampant problem (hey...this sounds eerily similar to another huge public health conspiracy theory).

To the people that buy into this kind of stuff, here's my question for you: what's your end-goal? Average life expectancy is almost 80 and when you omit suicides/homicides/motor vehicle accidents/etc. the number goes up higher. We've got people living past the point where their bodies can facilitate any quality of life because their muscles and bones don't allow any movement that allows for them to care for themselves independently, yet you're so bogged down about stupid stuff like this even though people have been living under much less healthy conditions and without knowing what we know now. Just how long do you plan on living and at what point in time does quality of time outweigh quantity?

Keto isn’t plant based though.

I’m saying as vegan or if youre on a plant based diet, it’s impossible to be low carb.

I know what Keto is, one of the unhealthiest diets I’ve ever seen.

It's possible because people are doing it, and its not the unhealthiest diet. I don't think you know what it is . Low carb diets can improve your health markers all around :lol:

I would tell you that acid reflux has a multitude of factors and if all it took to alleviate your symptoms was to switch the type of water you were drinking that your case was a very, very mild one at best.

You would probably have just as much, if not better, luck modifying your diet further and omitting plant-based foods that trigger acid reflux than you would by drinking snake oil.

My acid reflux was nowhere close to being mild lol.

The alkaline water has helped me, I'm sticking to it. Nothing is gonna change that.

Natural spring water, I should say.

Hey if you drink regular tap water, good for you. Continue on.

What you do, is your business. You know your body and what works.

I know mine.

I forgot my water at the gym and drank from the fountain and ended up with heartburn during my workout. Never again, smh.

It's possible because people are doing it, and its not the unhealthiest diet. I don't think you know what it is . Low carb diets can improve your health markers all around :lol:

Cool. But low carb is impossible to be on if your on a plant based diet. Since your food is mainly carbs.

The benefits of alkaline water are incredibly overstated.

P.S.: fluoride is very beneficial and its addition to water has been one of the better public health initiatives of the past 100 years. We very much take for granted the consequences of tooth decay when we're not dealing with it as a rampant problem (hey...this sounds eerily similar to another huge public health conspiracy theory).

To the people that buy into this kind of stuff, here's my question for you: what's your end-goal? Average life expectancy is almost 80 and when you omit suicides/homicides/motor vehicle accidents/etc. the number goes up higher. We've got people living past the point where their bodies can facilitate any quality of life because their muscles and bones don't allow any movement that allows for them to care for themselves independently, yet you're so bogged down about stupid stuff like this even though people have been living under much less healthy conditions and without knowing what we know now. Just how long do you plan on living and at what point in time does quality of time outweigh quantity?

Lol @ thinking it's only to live longer. You can't push your beliefs on anybody else. You have to understand everyone is different and has their own belief system.

"What you eat, don't make me ****."

Lol @ thinking it's only to live longer. You can't push your beliefs on anybody else. You have to understand everyone is different and has their own belief system.

"What you eat, don't make me ****."
Yeah it's just that some people have stupid beliefs that don't make sense, so instead of explaining why others should accept it they just say "everyone has their own belief system" as if it's all the same.

Again, more fake fairness.

Yeah it's just that some people have stupid beliefs that don't make sense, so instead of explaining why others should accept it they just say "everyone has their own belief system" as if it's all the same.

Again, more fake fairness.

What doesn't make sense to you, makes sense to others. You can't expect everyone to do what you believe in.

What happens when you become extremely thirsty and all you can drink is tap water?

I'll drink it. I'll just drink spring water before sleeping at least or find some lime or lemon for the tap water or eat some fruit.

F56C71F8-28F6-4850-9F9A-599D1B402EA3.jpeg

Me after scrolling through thirst traps on IG.

“This kirkland bottle water does wonders for my skin...”

That's not plant based.

Tofu, seitan, Soy, fake meat and nuts.

That's a lot of impossible burger patties. Might as well eat meat if your gonna do that.

Also that's not nearly enough food for the average man.

Dude posting females who do cardio and yoga diets.

You denied, I provided and you still denying.

But you got it. Enjoy them Dr. Sebi videos :lol:

I love how this dude blames the most natural, inconsequential substance that's completely necessary for survival for his stomach problems.

Couldn't have anything to do with his diet. It's that damn water he's drinking. :rofl:

Takes a special type of dumbass to make a claim like that.

Lol. Why are you so angry for? This is what happens when you eat too much meat. You get angry for no reason because you can't understand why someone doesn't wanna listen to you.

Lol.

Switch ya diet up. It's taking a toll on you mentally.

What doesn't make sense to you, makes sense to others. You can't expect everyone to do what you believe in.
No. I just expect you to back up your assertions with a rationale that makes sense. Your assertion makes even less sense when you write this in the next sentence:

I'll just drink spring water before sleeping at least or find some lime or lemon for the tap water or eat some fruit.
That would just add acid to something you claim exacerbates your acid reflux.

Way to expose the fact that you're talking out of your ***.

No. I just expect you to back up your assertions with a rationale that makes sense. Your assertion makes even less sense when you write this in the next sentence:

That would just add acid to something you claim exacerbates your acid reflux.

Way to expose the fact that you're talking out of your ***.

Uh oh, you got me.
shoot_teh_kitteh.jpg

"Lemon juice has an acidic pH before it is digested. However, once metabolized by the body, it produces alkalinebyproducts."

Lol, this dude is so angry.

Back
Top Bottom