FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Seen Eggslut posted here a few times in the past, looks worthy of a visit

Been. Down for something new.

illphillip illphillip where you staying?

West Hollywood.

Go to griddle cafe for breakfast
That’s ur only option
Thank me later
Get either one of their French toasts

Been as well. Fantastic but OD portion size as I’m sure you know and I don’t know that I’ll have someone to split with. Not opposed to going again.

Nothing, go eat an impossible burger and chill, soy boy.

I don’t consume soy.

I don’t eat vegan foods such as “impossible burger” or any other fake meats.

I’m plant based, not chemical based.

Try again.

Why are you so angry for?

Also, if you think people being allergic to gluten is a trend, you shouldn’t probably do more research on it. I’ve also never met anyone allergic to gluten.

Gluten free is a trend, very few people who do it actually have celiacs.

I know all about it my gf has celiacs. :lol:

I’m not mad. All I said was the gluten free fad diet from two years ago has passed now everyone is on the vegan fad.

I’m not mad at you. I don’t know why you took offense to me saying that. It is a fad diet for 95% of people doing it.

20190318_094003.jpg
20190318_094000.jpg
20190318_093957.jpg
20190318_100148.jpg

Gluten free is a trend, very few people who do it actually have celiacs.

I know all about it my gf has celiacs. :lol:

I’m not mad. All I said was the gluten free fad diet from two years ago has passed now everyone is on the vegan fad.

I’m not mad at you. I don’t know why you took offense to me saying that. It is a fad diet for 95% of people doing it.

You really made up having a GF to sound like you have knowledge on celiac disease? Smh.

this isn’t a trend, this is a lifestyle.

You can’t compare gluten free diets to plant based diets. You’re whole life changes, your diet is way more complex. It’s not easy at all. You have to understand why your doing it, and commit to the life change.

You gotta understand the difference between plant based diets and vegan diets too.

People who eat soy, fake meats, chemical based burgers, are vegans. Their not doing it for mainly for their health, mostly for animals.

Plant based is based around plants, hence the term “plant-based.”

A lot of people are just more educated on it.

My big homies always been plant based since the 90’s. This is nothing new, plenty of Rastafarians and some 5% cats been plant based.

Back
Top Bottom