FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:lol: yeah my imaginary girlfriend has celiacs, I know more about it than I care to.

I know the difference. The stuff that replicates meat and cheese is trash. You ever looked at the ingredients in those fake burgers? They are horrible for you.

It might be a lifestyle to a lot of people but it’s a trend to more. That’s all I was saying in the first place, if it wasn’t a trend we wouldn’t have trash such as impossible burgers and beyond meat.

First everyone was low carb

Then everyone was gf

Then everyone wanted to eat like a cave man

Now everyone is on the plant wave

Just becasue I listed the trends in dining doesn’t mean I’m coming at you. :lol:

I agree with you on a lot of it being trash. You wanna be plant based eat some damn plants. Not stuff made in a lab.

:lol: yeah my imaginary girlfriend has celiacs, I know more about it than I care to.

I know the difference. The stuff that replicates meat and cheese is trash. You ever looked at the ingredients in those fake burgers? They are horrible for you.

It might be a lifestyle to a lot of people but it’s a trend to more. That’s all I was saying in the first place, if it wasn’t a trend we wouldn’t have trash such as impossible burgers and beyond meat.

Then everyone was gf

Just becasue I listed the trends in dining doesn’t mean I’m coming at you. :lol:

I agree with you on a lot of it being trash. You wanna be plant based eat some damn plants. Not stuff made in a lab.

Low carbs, keto, gf, isn’t a lifestyle change though.

Most of those are temporary to lose weight. Plant base is forever.

I use to eat 6 eggs a day, lot of chicken lot of tuna every day.

This wasn’t easy.

Those chemical burgers are just as pointless as those fake alkaline waters, that are machine made. Like Essentia lol.

But continue on. Use your fluoride toothpaste and aluminum deodorants. I’m gonna continue to do me.

Quick and easy dinner tonight

CE9BCAFB-4C00-433D-B1AA-FDE124CD8B3A.jpeg

Taco salad

Ground turkey with taco seasoning
Romaine lettuce
Salsa

Tell my gf it wasn’t a life style change. :lol:

Someone cooks her food in the same pan with bread crumbs or whatever she’s in the hospital.

I don’t wear deodorant.

K bye.

Low carbs, keto, gf, isn’t a lifestyle change though.

Most of those are temporary to lose weight. Plant base is forever.

I use to eat 6 eggs a day, lot of chicken lot of tuna every day.

This wasn’t easy.

Those chemical burgers are just as pointless as those fake alkaline waters, that are machine made. Like Essentia lol.

But continue on. Use your fluoride toothpaste and aluminum deodorants. I’m gonna continue to do me.
Box must be amazing if you're copping pleas like this

No clue the origin of this sandwich but my oh my :pimp:

Revisted this because my subsequent post was getting heavy likes and I've gotta say I'm a little heated about this dude's rendition. He apologizes enough about his cheese selection, which was a travesty in and of itself, but his bread and bechamel were all messed up too.

Here's a far superior croque madame recipe with a lot better instructions and rationales:

You gonna die anyway.
So who cares what food/products you use
Flower boy, your gonna be maggot food eventually.

If someone doesn’t like alchemist, there’s your chance to report him. I won’t do it.

That stuff is expensive by the box, what makes it so special?

Fake alkaline water. Machine made.

You wanna look for natural spring water, because those have natural high PH levels.

If someone doesn’t like alchemist, there’s your chance to report him. I won’t do it.

Fake alkaline water. Machine made.

You wanna look for natural spring water, because those have natural high PH levels.

I don’t want to be liked. Oh well, my life will continue on. No matter how u feel.

So what are the health benefits of consistently drinking natural high PH levels of water?

Then everyone was gf

Actually everyone is on the low carb wave now.

What if I was to tell you that your lungs and kidneys regulate the pH of your blood naturally and that if some alkaline water was enough to upset that balance that you'd probably be in the ICU or dead by now?

What if I was to tell you that your lungs and kidneys regulate the pH of your blood naturally and that if some alkaline water was enough to upset that balance that you'd probably be in the ICU or dead by now?

Hmm... I gotta do research on this alkaline water stuff.

Youtube.com it is.

What if I told you, I use to wake up in the middle of the night, gasping for air, because of acid reflux.

Waking up not breathing by choking isn’t fun.

Hasn’t happened to me ever since I switched my water up. Thanks to one of my big homies.

If I drink Poland Spring water I will get heart burn.

I use to have my whole house shook, waking up like that because the gasping was so loud.

THIS worked for me.

Not true. Google and IG searches could show you that. Keto is as big of a lifestyle change as going plant based. Arguably bigger.

Keto isn’t plant based though.

I’m saying as vegan or if youre on a plant based diet, it’s impossible to be low carb.

I know what Keto is, one of the unhealthiest diets I’ve ever seen.

Your body regulates all that.

Expensive water is a scam.

Shhhhhhhhhhh, let him be smug

Back
Top Bottom