FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Owned by the same brothers who started 2 bros. But will try when i get back to nyc.

The only decent pizza i had in houston is actual from whole foods but its like $7 dollars a slice.

Pizza at food cost is dumb cheap. My Whole Foods does 2 for $7 slices. Easily pays for the whole pizza with 6 slices left to profit off.

Ive looked at NY pizza shop menus and with their prices they are making a killing. Granted their rent is probably like 22k a month or something but still :lol:

About to head to the supermarket..In the mood for some cereal, haven’t had any in a while.. prob end up with some Reese’s puffs

About to head to the supermarket..In the mood for some cereal, haven’t had any in a while.. prob end up with some Reese’s puffs
upload_2019-3-15_21-50-53.gif

Looks like I’m going to New Orleans on Thursday.

Did a quick scan of what the food looking like when I get there.

Weight cut starts today :lol:

Yo I don’t know what it is about egg sandwiches but they NEVER sit well with me. I handle other greasy/unhealthy foods fine, but egg sandwiches just don’t agree with my stomach.

Ate one this morning and I’ve had nothing but bubble guts since.

2bros is so trash from my recollection.

There are much better dollar slices in nyc. Its all in the sauce. And 2bros makes hs cafeteria pizza lunch sauce.

2bros is so trash from my recollection.

There are much better dollar slices in nyc. Its all in the sauce. And 2bros makes hs cafeteria pizza lunch sauce.
Unless you are drunk all of those dollar slices are nasty as hell

Also shameless plug shout out Dani’s house of pizza in Kew Gardens. My favorite slice ever :pimp:

That sweet sauce pause

Back
Top Bottom