FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Margerhita pizza with balsamic drizzle from Slyce in Clearwater, FL.

Bookmarked.

How do you like it compared to Daikokuya, Shinsegumi, or Santouka?
Pretty good, but not as great as the three you have listed. :lol:
But I think they give more than Shinsengumi if you compare price

Last edited:
I eat out frequently, but I always get too sidetracked to take a pic...smh. Good stuff up top from Down Under :smokin

Best gyros of my life were consumed when I made a trip to Greece a few years back. Incomparable.

For lunch. Homemade mini burgers on Kings Hawaiin buns with jalapeño cheddar kettle chips

The hawaiian buns are the truth. I don't want a regular bun anymore.

I cooked up some sliders last week, last night, and this morning(shot some hoops so I need some meat lol) Remembered to take pics today haha. 80/20 beef is the way to go. Seasoned it with salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder. Need that melted cheddar cheese. The burger was juicy and flavorful together with the sweetness of the buns you don't need condiments. Might cook the rest of the meat for lunch lol.

Last edited:
Didn't know that will look for it. I like using these small ones because the burger the same size makes it faster to cook.

Some of my eats from Maui

Omelette with goat cheese spinach avocado and onions

Chimichanga from what looks like a fake *** chipotle (no chipotle on any of the Hawaiian islands)

I'm in the mood for that Boiling Crab shrimp in the video someone posted. I can't find anything close out here :smh:

Back
Top Bottom