FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Post workout meal.

Handmade turkey burger with guac and chipotle cheese. Bananas and watermelon with milk

Ink and Animal are delicious though... 
laugh.gif

Ink has a smaller place too that's not sit down, called Ink.Sack, really good!

As for the "best" equating to bougie-levels, look up Newport Tan Cang restaurant. It's your typical Chinese place the furthest thing from bougie, and IMO should be wayyyyy higher up on that list. The realest thing to Chinese/Vietnamese cuisine in SoCal imo. The Lobster is off the charts

Last edited:
Ink and Animal are delicious though... :lol:

Ink has a smaller place too that's not sit down, called Ink.Sack, really good!

As for the "best" equating to bougie-levels, look up Newport Tan Cang restaurant. It's your typical Chinese place the furthest thing from bougie, and IMO should be wayyyyy higher up on that list. The realest thing to Chinese/Vietnamese cuisine in SoCal imo. The Lobster is off the charts
I have always wanted to try Animal too......my wallet wouldn't be happy though
And yeah Newport Tan Cang is bomb, my parents ain't down it though, not healthy enough for them

Ha. I was like damn that's one of the most attractive food bloggers i've ever seen and then her name showed on the screen. Would eat whatever she made and more.

Last edited:
Of course I would feel some type of way if I pulled out a camera just to take pics of my food :lol:
I don't have a DSLR and I can't afford one. I barely take pics but when I do, I use my LG G2.

Hot n sweet chicken in arcadia
man that pizza looks so ******* good right now :smh:

Repped for that vid.
Ha. I was like damn that's one of the most attractive food bloggers i've ever seen and then her name showed on the screen. Would eat whatever she made and more.
Lmao I was thinking the same thing.

Ballin! My boy went recently, expect to drop $400-$500 for two.
sick.gif
I think I'm more worried about that dinner bill than my finals in 3 weeks. 

Problems of being in med school with loans and having a girlfriend. I told her this is our anniversary, birthday and whatever else holiday for the next couple months.
mean.gif

Adobada fries from Albertacos. Cypress, ca

Chili cheese pastrami fries from The Hat. Brea, ca.

3 more weeks til I'm home and I'll be headed to some of those top 100 restaurants in LA and ill post pics for the fiends. First stop is Providence!
Ahh man I miss Albertacos. :frown:

I'm making my siblings bring me a dozen California burritos next month when they visit. :lol:

^ That brocolli beef looks delicious @eddiengambino  

Has anybody been to Giusados in Boyle Heights and Tam O Shanter in Atwater Village? Bout to hit both up on Saturday, what should I order at each spot?

^ That brocolli beef looks delicious @eddiengambino  

Has anybody been to Giusados in Boyle Heights and Tam O Shanter in Atwater Village? Bout to hit both up on Saturday, what should I order at each spot?
Bruh Guisado's is the truth. 

Tinga de pollo, cochinita pibil, y bistek en salsa rojo were my favorite but you really can't go wrong with anything. The tortillas are freshly made and just the perfect compliment to everything. 

Back
Top Bottom