FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

:smh: Man, where do I start.

If you ate like a damn dog the day before, DON"T GO TO CFA/MCDs the day after. :lol:

Talking about, "getting a healthier OPTION."

Why not go to a healthier PLACE????????????????? :smh:

because those specific 2 fast food spots got the best salad options... i get the greasy food from these places too just not all the time... the greasy food is the best option there sure but not the "only" option...

I mean it looks cool and all, but I just can't see myself paying for a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

We all have certain things we wouldn't pay for.

PB J
Paste w/Red Sauce

Are on my list, I can't think of anything else

I mean it looks cool and all, but I just can't see myself paying for a Peanut Butter and Jelly sandwich.

We all have certain things we wouldn't pay for.

PB J
Paste w/Red Sauce

Are on my list, I can't think of anything else

Lol yeah that makes sense. So easy to make a good one.

Do people actually enjoy salads? Or just because they deem them to be healthy?

I come in peace.

I enjoy them.
Alot of textures and there's an array of ways to have them.
I also really like vegetables.

If i eat a salad as a main dish it has to have a good bit of protein, so it's almost like a breadless sandwich I guess.

I come in peace.
I get your question.

I don't think I ENJOY them (absolutely), I think I enjoy them for what they are (relatively speaking).

A GOOD salad is still JUST a salad, which aren't TRULY good on the entire food spectrum.

I enjoy them.
Alot of textures and there's an array of ways to have them.
I also really like vegetables.

If i eat a salad as a main dish it has to have a good bit of protein, so it's almost like a breadless sandwich I guess.

I like vegetables too but a lettuce dominated salad I can't see how folks thoroughly enjoy. Like you said, I need a good bit of protein. Don't really care for lettuce. I'll use any other green but then I end up sauteing it. Not making it a salad anymore?

Veggies can be good, but again, they are just veggies. I eat them because I am conditioned to believe it is the RIGHT way to eat.

Veggies will always be a sidekick to me, even when they are HEADLINING a meal, it is still like the Intercontinental Title headlining WrestleMania.

There are good salads and bad salads imo. I enjoy good salads but push through the bad salads like the ones from my office salad bar.

Fresh Fruit bowls>*
Extra pineapples for the females.:evil:

upload_2019-3-12_20-1-24.jpeg

I come in peace.

Both. There are some salads that I legitimately enjoy in their own right. For example, my Dad has his own recipe for Caesar salad dressing, which I grew up eating as a kid, and still love to this day. There’s a place in Westbwood called Feast from the East that makes a really, really good Chinese Chicken Salad (which I now get without chicken and still like). Those salads I like as much as non-salad alternatives.

But some salads I like mainly because I feel like they’re a healthier alternative to what other things I could be eating.

Back
Top Bottom