FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Honey mustard > regular mustard

Can't believe I'm agreeing w/ nawghtyhare nawghtyhare this much, but there's really no better condiment on a hot dog than BBQ sauce.
lets go down the rabbit hole
best bbq sauces

d050d7283c9bcfa67c58b3d93a70e652.jpg

379e3e15-c163-4a30-9ef2-4c45222e5724_1.d8bc1d6ff53c4f4526cdd35733ede435.jpeg

barbecue-sauce-clipart-employee-15.png

these are my top 3 any order
and my go to

Top 3 is a tough call for BBQ sauce....real tough call.

All I know is that SBR's is in there somewhere. I'm not a big HFCS guy, but I make an exception for SBR BBQ sauce.

Sbr honey bbq is prob my favorite mass produced available nationwide sauces.

I like the shed sauces a lot too.

But like someone said there are so many different kinda of sauces available in different regions its really hard to say what top 3 are

Sbr honey bbq is prob my favorite mass produced available nationwide sauces.

I like the shed sauces a lot too.

But like someone said there are so many different kinda of sauces available in different regions its really hard to say what top 3 are
sbr so overrated
pig candy blows it out the water

That syrup is blasphemy.

Ben's...something that everyone should eat at least once in their life. However, just look at that chili. Just look at it :lol:

DC institution, but the food is really bad.

Facts. It was my first time having it today and I been living in the dmv my whole life lol. It was decent

Y’all can’t be serious. The cakes were made from scratch. Ain’t nothing struggle about basic syrup, if that’s the case all them fast food French fry arguments are thrown out

Y’all can’t be serious. The cakes were made from scratch. Ain’t nothing struggle about basic syrup, if that’s the case all them fast food French fry arguments are thrown out
:rofl: @ "the cakes were made from scratch"
like pancake batter is difficult to make
foh
plus pancakes are at the bottom of the breakfast hierarchy
french toast
waffles
toast with jelly
then pancakes

Back
Top Bottom