Foamposite One vs. Foamposite Pro ...... Differences...likenesses..once and for all lets do this...

This is for my man Aceboogie. People always say whats the difference so lets put it out there. i only see a few. But there are differences. First off all iwant to know is why Nike felt they had to make an off brand of Foam 1's. Why not stick wit just the Foam 1...? I know alot of you can answer this.

1. IMO Foam Pros look like a high top Foam 1.
2. The carbon fiber arch on pros is either higher bigger n longer than Foam 1's
3. No icey sole for the pros
4. Obvious swoosh on pros

i dont know about the insides of the shoes so i'm not sure if theres differences. You gotta admit they r two different shoes.

I WILL ADMIT THE DR. DOOMS ARE CRAZY.....ILLEST PAIR OF PROS OUT AND SEEM TO BE LOW TOPS
LOWER THAN BOTH FOAM ONES AND PROS.....IDK....ONLY PROS I WOULD COP....SICK...CARBON FIBER ARCH
LOOKS JUST THE FOAM 1'S

lol literally, same shoe, swooshed out, nike swoosh on the heel, less pinstripes on the pull tab, and a different sole

For all intents and purposes, they are the same shoe. I'm guessing NIKE wanted a swoosh for additional brand recognition from the general public.

i agree Pros look like a high top foam one.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif

Originally Posted by CWK

For all intents and purposes, they are the same shoe. I'm guessing NIKE wanted a swoosh for additional brand recognition from the general public.
I agree, but though they are similar I would take Foam 1s over Pros anyday.

Originally Posted by Lrrr

Its the same #+!% with a big swoosh and $20 less
roll.gif

True story.
analyzing the shoe to deep.
its just the way they laced

I don't if anyone else peeped this but Foam Pro's fit me bigger than Foam Ones. Also I notice that Pros are slightly heavier. Ones hug ya feel for thatUltra comfort.

well in this day and age, that swoosh is an extra piece so that means more money, but the trade off is the sole and as you can see, that sole drives alot ofpeople wild

Really The Only Pros That Are Worth Gettin Is The Pearls.............Everything Else Looks Stupid....Thats Just My Opinion

Swerv1in i knew it had to be you.

Slight differences basically, made even less significant

when worn with pants. I know i can't wear pros or 1's with shorts.

^^ word, my foams usually get worn in the winter with jeans. In this Houston weather the summer is impossible.

Originally Posted by CWK

For all intents and purposes, they are the same shoe. I'm guessing [color= rgb(204, 0, 0)]NIKE wanted a swoosh for additional brand recognition[/color] from the general public.

wasn't the difference simply that the pros were supposed to weigh less.
i wish i had the necessary foams to compare for myself.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom