Foamposite One vs. Foamposite Pro ...... Differences...likenesses..once and for all lets do this...

headed to the club, but heres another pair with translucent soles(finding a crisp pair is not easy)
Voltage Foamposite pro
yorajah_foam_voltage.jpg

and of course the vicious blacks(my favorite foamposite)
Black shirt + Grey Sweats + Black Foams=Dopedealer
laugh.gif

Foamposite-Pro-BlackMediumGrey.jpg

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

this is one of the dumbest threads EVER on nt

Stop exaggerating PLEASE.

Its just comparing 2 sneakers.
What u want another : Please Nike retro these, which one should i buy, or an
i hate cdp's thread?????Oh yeah those are the best.
wink.gif

p.s. the volts are amazing, def my grails. I'd do unlawful things 2 get a pair.

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i cant spot any differences besides the swoosh, and ive got both pros and 1s. I dont know if its safe to say that my eggplants arent as good quality as the others because after two wears i have this crease/lump on the inner bottom part of the sneaker but thats all. They are one in the same. I think everyones preference has more to do with color and whether or not they are gonna get a "icy sole"
i can't believe you actually have "both" and cannot spot any othre differences besides the swoosh

AGAIN the difference is

the SWOOSH
some of the foam material being different shaped due to accommodating the swoosh
the SWOOSH on the heel
the difference in the pull tabs, with the piping
AIR on the plastic tab on the tongue vs the 1 cent logo
A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OUTSOLE with a giant nike swoosh

now can we just dead this subject?

yea those are the most insignificant things on the shoe....put pants on and tell me if you see all that, go hard...not feeling the topic then ****..
ummm how is traction not important? don't any of ya actually play basketball? ya worse then some of my home girls with being superficial i'll tell you that
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

AWWW MAN!!! ARGUMENT OF THE CENTURY!

Pros are like Ones, just sum lil difference, but it Kills me when people are like "If those Pearls are Ones, I'd cop... but eff thosePros."......Dumbf**ks, its da same damn shoe, jus a few different design changes. Diff sole design, a big swoosh, and more nike signs in place of 1/2 centlogos. But who am I? To each their own.... They got the same upper design and they comfy as hell... but eff all dat, jus worry bout me.

Anywho, yes, foams are dope, and I'd cop both, but Ones look better w/o the swoosh, real talk. Makes that heel area just look a little weird. But if itcomes down to like, Blue Penny Ones vs. Blue Foam Pros... PENNYs all day, pd. Plus, Ones looks 100x better w/ those
pimp.gif
ICEYYYYY
pimp.gif
soles!!!!!!!!! More OnesI'd cop than Pros.... only One I dont like are those Catus joints.... should left it like the sample.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by AceBoogie

headed to the club, but heres another pair with translucent soles(finding a crisp pair is not easy)

Voltage Foamposite pro

yorajah_foam_voltage.jpg

and of course the vicious blacks(my favorite foamposite)
Black shirt + Grey Sweats + Black Foams=Dopedealer
laugh.gif

Foamposite-Pro-BlackMediumGrey.jpg

Dopedealers...U Already Know What It Is!

U ALREADY!!!

SOOOOO cats hating on PRO.'s.....smh
but yet JOCK the VOLTS
YES I SAID IT GODDAMIT!!
Image00757.jpg

Volts look wack IMO.......Dooms the only tight pros to me. Had a pair of pearls in 97 or 98 sold em for $40 two weeks after buyin em to my dude on my bballteam. Never buyin pros again. They tight shoes just not for me that's all.

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

Volts look wack IMO.......Dooms the only tight pros to me. Had a pair of pearls in 97 or 98 sold em for $40 two weeks after buyin em to my dude on my bball team. Never buyin pros again. They tight shoes just not for me that's all.
smh.gif

PRO's wack......
They held cats D, while the ones were put on the back burner till recently. some cats round here PRO>ONEs. But each they own.
BUT TO KNOCK IT
indifferent.gif
NEGRO PLEASE

foam06-1.jpg

^^^ knocked.....not everyone jockin pros son cats actin their opinions are scripture....****

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

^^^ knocked.....not everyone jockin pros son cats actin their opinions are scripture....****
you act like PRO's and ONEs are COMPLETELY DIF kix.....
not much change with them but yet you call them garbage.
alien.gif

It aint scripture but it aint hard to tell the cat that started to see this thread is HYPED. u BEAST
dont even know bout Duncan foams.......
eyes.gif

NAHH U **** ur own thread and for making this thread
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10063/****~4.jpg

Uh oh.......

I rock Pros and 1s, both are hot shoes.

And Swerv...I'm glad you don't like Pros, thats one more size 13 out there so I have a better chance of coppin.
laugh.gif

^^^ priceless.....threads are for discussion....If i woulda known how easily dudes feelings get hurt by having an opinion I wouldn't have made it. Here howthis......Pros r the best shoe ever made....u feel better now....actin like I'm the only one who said they ain't like pros. I love NT some of u keep meentertained......
smile.gif

Ps I'm 28 I had the duncans and the pearls on release son u prolly never wore either one. U don't have to agree wit everyone cause u scared to getflamed on NT. I got my own mind. Find yours. If I was a hypebeast I'd be jockin Pros

Aint nothing wrong with Foam Ones or Foam Pros. Dudes make it seem like the Foam Pros are just an abomination of a shoe when it's essentially just aslightly modified version of the Foamposite One.

Nike's purpose for creating the Foamposite Pros was to incorporate brand recognition with the swoosh on the side because the general public honestly doesnot know much about the Foamposite One from looking at it.

The Foam Pros gave Nike an opportunity to market the shoe as a highly innovative and technologically superior sneaker because of the foam while stillmaintaining the integrity and popularity of the Nike swoosh.

s dubl.....That's wasn't directed to u.....I guess startin a thread and having an opinion is frowned upon up in NT....my bad.
U need to switch shoes sizes stealin all my kicks....( Jordan 7 Cardinal sz. 13).....lemme git those.....
smile.gif

Swerv1n wrote:

^^^ priceless.....threads are for discussion....If i woulda known how easily dudes feelings get hurt by having an opinion I wouldn't have made it. Here how this......Pros r the best shoe ever made....u feel better now....actin like I'm the only one who said they ain't like pros. I love NT some of u keep me entertained......
smile.gif

Ps I'm 28 I had the duncans and the pearls on release son u prolly never wore either one. U don't have to agree wit everyone cause u scared to get flamed on NT. I got my own mind. Find yours. If I was a hypebeast I'd be jockin Pros
roll.gif

28 ok...first off stop giving stats cause u aint gonna win.
u said it to the wrong cat. Doggy cause im older than u.

42738_d139783635_l.jpg

RETAIL!!!!
THATS RIGHT and with a military discount.
whiled ur spoiled feet dropped 4 bills on ur so called release date. yeah right.

Aint no one trying to say that PRO's are man greatest creation.
But when u call them GARBAGE and yet BEAST over an almost identical pair of shoe.....
eyes.gif

its all good KIM and take a
359635211.jpg

Airuphere....well said....I agree all I said was pros are tight just not for me and dudes loose there @&$%# minds. Not everyone likes the same thing. I wasjust puttin it out there for discussion that's all. Cause it always come up.

Egaroc1......nice resume but I had all that in the 90's who u tryin to convince me or u.....I'm done chattin wit u. Pros are the best Nikesever...I'll be the adult here. We here to discuss kicks not argue it ain't that serious to me. Lock this thread up....I didn't mean to hurt catsfeelings over a damn shoe.....wow....to me pros ain't like a Foam 1 flat out. I am entitled to my opinion on NT.............I thought

Back
Top Bottom