Foamposite One vs. Foamposite Pro ...... Differences...likenesses..once and for all lets do this...

I don't care about the differences b/c I like both models and I only buy them to rock not play in

i dont care~
i like em both~
lol
certain colorway worked on certain style~ for example the royal, foam ones royal is way hotter than foam pro~ but imagine the foam pearl, i think foam proshould be better

imo i like the foamposite one only by a slight margin..but yea the pros feel lighter and fit snugger than the ones..

i buy both. only difference is how much money is coming out my pocket the $180 or $200

i have dr. dooms,eggplant 1s,and the royal pros so i like em both and for different reasons but the main one is cuz they hott!!

people just arent answering the OPs question at all . stop saying "theyre both hot !" please

i cant spot any differences besides the swoosh, and ive got both pros and 1s. I dont know if its safe to say that my eggplants arent as good quality as theothers because after two wears i have this crease/lump on the inner bottom part of the sneaker but thats all. They are one in the same. I think everyonespreference has more to do with color and whether or not they are gonna get a "icy sole"

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i cant spot any differences besides the swoosh, and ive got both pros and 1s. I dont know if its safe to say that my eggplants arent as good quality as the others because after two wears i have this crease/lump on the inner bottom part of the sneaker but thats all. They are one in the same. I think everyones preference has more to do with color and whether or not they are gonna get a "icy sole"
i can't believe you actually have "both" and cannot spot any othre differences besides the swoosh

AGAIN the difference is

the SWOOSH
some of the foam material being different shaped due to accommodating the swoosh
the SWOOSH on the heel
the difference in the pull tabs, with the piping
AIR on the plastic tab on the tongue vs the 1 cent logo
A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OUTSOLE with a giant nike swoosh

now can we just dead this subject?

Originally Posted by daaznfella

Originally Posted by SneakerPimp2k8

i cant spot any differences besides the swoosh, and ive got both pros and 1s. I dont know if its safe to say that my eggplants arent as good quality as the others because after two wears i have this crease/lump on the inner bottom part of the sneaker but thats all. They are one in the same. I think everyones preference has more to do with color and whether or not they are gonna get a "icy sole"
i can't believe you actually have "both" and cannot spot any othre differences besides the swoosh

AGAIN the difference is

the SWOOSH
some of the foam material being different shaped due to accommodating the swoosh
the SWOOSH on the heel
the difference in the pull tabs, with the piping
AIR on the plastic tab on the tongue vs the 1 cent logo
A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT OUTSOLE with a giant nike swoosh

now can we just dead this subject?

yea those are the most insignificant things on the shoe....put pants on and tell me if you see all that, go hard...not feeling the topic then ****..

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

this is one of the dumbest threads EVER on nt

I couldn't say it any better.
Newjack Foamposite Hypebeast stirring up more un-necessary Hype for the mentioned shoe.
smh.gif

U ALREADY!!!

Originally Posted by sneakermane

i couldn't say it any better

Newjack Foamposite Hypebeast stirring up more un-necessary Hype for the mentioned shoe.
and u didnt.....nice try though........
roll.gif
.........u must behere to thread jack this one too.....
if u kids dont like the topic **** so others can post. U make no sense once again......How am i a foamposite hypebeast cause i hate Foam Pros....?
i see those reading glasses aint go on sale yet huh..?......
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Swerv1n

sneakermane wrote:

DownyBoy wrote:

i couldn't say it any better
Newjack Foamposite Hypebeast
stirring up more un-necessary Hype for the mentioned shoe.

and u didnt.....nice try though........
roll.gif
.........u must be here to thread jack this one too.....
if u kids dont like the topic **** so others can post. U make no sense once again......How am i a foamposite hypebeast cause i hate Foam Pros....?
i see those reading glasses aint go on sale yet huh..?......
nerd.gif

You are what you are!
smh.gif

U ALREADY!!!

Foam onese are definitely better. I think they put the swoosh on cause they didn't have the original mold at first.

Originally Posted by sneakermane

I couldn't say it any better.
smh.gif

U ALREADY!!!
I stayed out of this thread for that very reason.
roll.gif

I knew it was going to be full of dumb comments. Half of these dudes probably never even saw Penny wear them with Orlando.

And just like some Foam Ones don't have clear soles, some Foam Pro's have clear.

Dudes haven't seen the Pearls or Black Pros?

^^^ Pearls have gum soles not translucent icey sole like ones.....dont know about the black pros.

Back
Top Bottom