FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
i think its cool how they "softened up the foamposite. I will always have love for the OG foamposoite material. Thosed babies were tanks and they are still being worn by many to this day.

worked in my pair for 12 hours and I love them, No complaints. Need another pair for the closet.

i think its cool how they "softened up the foamposite. I will always have love for the OG foamposoite material. Thosed babies were tanks and they are still being worn by many to this day.

worked in my pair for 12 hours and I love them, No complaints. Need another pair for the closet.
The newer versions feel softer, but I think quality in the long run gets sacrificed, plus they scuff more easily, but such as life. I like the process of these feeling tight and having to break them in over time where they feel super comfortable and mold to your foot as originally marketed and intended.

I'll just wait for the cycle of having another future retro of these, just for some folks to come back and **** on this version like it was all bad like NT usually does lol.

For all my moaning about the shrunken upper, I caved when I saw Unheard Of wasn’t going to charge me tax and seeing pics that show not every pair has the grooves running out of room on the upper. I’m so #^#!?! weak :lol:
Figured screw it, I can get rid of them if they bother me that much in person. Decided I’d rather grab a pair now than find myself kicking myself a few months down the road.

Tired of lurking. They tryna tax in the DMV area for these. About to pull the trigger on a pair from UP NYC. Anybody order from them before?

Got my double up in. Clearly, one cut goes higher than the other. Both made in the same factory.
IMG_7284.jpeg

Got my double up in. Clearly, one cut goes higher than the other. Both made in the same factory.
IMG_7284.jpeg

Is it possible it’s not actually the grooves running into the edge of the foam but rather the black nubuck eyestay being cut too wide and covering up the very top edge of the foam on a lot of pairs—making it look like the grooves reach the edge of the foam but actually don’t? 🤔
I suddenly think that’s what the problem there is. It doesn’t make sense you could get varying foam heights out of set molds that have a liquid poured into them.

Last edited:
I got those and the Electrolimes for him. He was not a huge fan lol. I remember talking to him after that game and he was like "yeeeeah, these are gonna take some getting used to. Not sure I like it." Spoiler Alert: he didn't. :lol:
He couldn't get them directly from Nike?

Funny, that's kinda what I was telling rainking rainking yesterday. On first wear, they felt like what well broken in Foams feel like.

If anyone needs an 11 let me know.. 260 shipped. Don't see myself rocking these like that and trying to slow down on extra kicks.

Back
Top Bottom