FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I have every retro of these in multiples except for the HOH pair with the penny insoles.

I have multiples of them also with all being DS except an 2007 pair.

Not sure if I'm going to get these will have to see and if I do it will only be 1 pair.

Bro having every iteration of the neon royals is even more reason to get these to complete the collection. wish I had kept my ogs. These and the xx will do

Bro having every iteration of the neon royals is even more reason to get these to complete the collection. wish I had kept my ogs. These and the xx will do

Yeah I hear you but I probably wouldn't even wear them like that.

I never had the OG's but always wanted them.

Pics without that dumb *** blue background…

IMG_4282.jpeg
IMG_4279.jpeg
IMG_4280.jpeg
IMG_4278.jpeg
IMG_4281.jpeg
IMG_4277.jpeg
That shape really looks bad! Extremely dull grooves too

Man..... these look off especially the blue color and shape hopefully they look better when we see them beyond the photos.

I have every retro of these in multiples except for the HOH pair with the penny insoles.

I have multiples of them also with all being DS except an 2007 pair.

Not sure if I'm going to get these will have to see and if I do it will only be 1 pair.

Still wish I didn’t sell my 08 HOH pair, but they were missing the penny insoles anyway so I was cool with it. I still need the 17s and 11s, not that they’re hard to find but I just don’t want to pay for them especially with how awful the 2011s were.

But yeah the blue in the pics of these newer ones definitely looks different than the ones I got. Still wanna wait to see them in person though
IMG_5465.jpeg

IMG_5466.jpeg

Wait what was he explaining? We already knew all of that :lol:

That’s the most captain obvious thing I’ve ever seen

Regret passing on the 20ths even more now. Only dope I currently own is the All Stars from last year and I can’t bring myself to wear them. Hopefully coppers will be good.

Back
Top Bottom