FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I remember the hype. People hiding in trees outside the mall since the lines were being sent away by the cops.

I feel like 2012 was the best year for sneakers since ive been in the culture... Galaxy and Big bang hype was something else.

I feel like 2012 was the best year for sneakers since ive been in the culture... Galaxy and Big bang hype was something else.
Nike was on a roll 2011-2012. Started off with Year of the 3, then Concord 11, Year of the 4, Metallic Red Foam, whole Galaxy Pack, Air Yeezy 2, Playoff 12, Miami Vice Lebron 9, Christmas Pack, Stealth Foams, Bred 11. Even Nike knew that was their best year.

Nike was on a roll 2011-2012. Started off with Year of the 3, then Concord 11, Year of the 4, Metallic Red Foam, whole Galaxy Pack, Air Yeezy 2, Playoff 12, Miami Vice Lebron 9, Christmas Pack, Stealth Foams, Bred 11. Even Nike knew that was their best year.
This is when i just started getting into kicks. When the metallic reds first dropped i didnt know what a foamposite was and i seen it all over the news how dudes was going crazy in the lines on release day.

Last edited:
I remember the hype. People hiding in trees outside the mall since the lines were being sent away by the cops.
people in orlando were out there in the thousands.. my friend showed me the videos.. i never seen anything like it besides concord hype where dudes were turning into incredible hulks breaking off doors to get shoes with clear soles that the pods paint would go over to the sole over time...

I probably once said I didn't like the fleece foams but they are nice. I would love to buy them for way less than msrp or with someone else's money.

Back
Top Bottom