FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
I’m still on the fence. My 2017 still looking nice and clean after all these years.
IMG_1331.jpeg

I think Im gonna grab a 2017 Pair man.. I like the High cut to the foamposite. The 2024 version is a bit stumpy and low. I knew I saw the 2024 pair before. It was a sales man sample pair from 1997.

1726094171222.png

I'm going to return my pair. I can't justify the cost. If anyone that really wants them misses out on an 11.5, let me know before I send them back.

I'm going to return my pair. I can't justify the cost. If anyone that really wants them misses out on an 11.5, let me know before I send them back.

Cost is really high on them bad boys.. hopefully I can score from these boutique shopify sites with a discount code, no tax, free shipping. Hopefully not asking too much.

Should be working the release of this shoe hopefully Friday. I’ll get an idea of how well turnout is and hopefully people are excited to pick up pairs to rock.

Back
Top Bottom