FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
Oh. Another thing about the 24's. I think it's already been mentioned but these feel super light weight. Almost as if they're made of paper maché. Foams have always had some weight to them that made them feel sturdy and durable. These do not.

Oh. Another thing about the 24's. I think it's already been mentioned but these feel super light weight. Almost as if they're made of paper maché. Foams have always had some weight to them that made them feel sturdy and durable. These do not.
Not sure if mentioned, but my mind tells me there is a difference in the feel of the Zoom too. Even from the “Home PE” to the 24 Royals. Feels less “bouncy”..

7.5- 9.5

That "psychic blue" is 100% a mockup photoshop with the original image being 2024 royals. Soleretriever does that for almost all of their "leaks" and NT's resident Paul Revere therealest1 therealest1 does not care about spreading anyone else's misinformation

Fact of the matter is, images drive engagement, and that's all those garbage accounts care about. I have soleretriever and other early leakers like zsneakerhead muted/blocked on all social media because of that.

The original 1997 sample check the link above to see more of this amazing shoe
IMG_7843.jpeg

I feel like I didn’t notice or care about the shape as much on the darker pairs, but it stands out BAD on the royals. The new comparison pics confirmed I’m not crazy at all, they made a bad shaped pair so much worse.

I’m sending mine back, I can justify spending $240 much better on something else more worth it, damn shame they can’t…or rather WON’T at least replicate what they’ve done in the past…because they easily could if they wanted to.

After getting mines in hand, I’m very, very happy! I’m not going to get into the whole debate over shape because I think it’s quite corny. The quality is A-1, as my pair has no glue stains and the foam material is flawless. I will definitely be trying to double up, which I rarely do these days. I’ve owned several pairs of this color-way over the years and this particular pair stands out the most. The blue/black carbon fiber really sets these above the rest of the retros. Good luck to those who will attempt to get a pair, you won’t regret it.

IMG_7251.jpeg

Last edited:
I know some of you may know, but to those people that don’t know, somebody robbed packages from Penny Hardaway’s home in Memphis for this exact same pair. 26 pairs to be exact. It happened a month ago.
IMG_7256.jpeg
IMG_7255.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_7255.jpeg
    IMG_7255.jpeg
    367.8 KB · Views: 202
Last edited:
Yeah, he got caught. It was a dumb crime. He was dealing with one of ones and would have had a hard time moving them. I'm sure Penny had other things to take that were more inconspicuous.

raffle

Back up, biggest size 11.5

All the back grooves are cut off at the top now 🤦🏼‍♂️. Cue the Don Corleone gif.
I've been looking at pairs now on eBay and online and it seems like it varies for each pair (QC issue). I saw an 11.5 on eBay that looked like the 2017 and a 14 that has it cut off....

Back
Top Bottom