FOAMPOSITE DISCUSSION Nike Air Foamposite One SWOOSH ALL OVER DEC192019

Best Foamposite Release Of 2017 (Pick Your 3 Could Only List 10 Max.. Omitted Metallic Gold Pros)

• Total voters
IMG_5428.jpeg

Disappointed about them not being eggplants, but I can also see why people still like em. Not my cup of tea, but for those who like em, I hope they’re an easy cop

Flashback to when Ninjahood was geeking over the Phoenix Suns Foams. He said he likes the Phoenix Suns more than the Eggplants (didn't say so specifically in the vid, but wrote it in a post here)

For one, I’m happy that these purple foams are matte finish. I’m so over metallic finishes on foams.
I love matte Foams. I also love some metallic finishes. However, what I hate is the plastic shiny look like the Knicks Foam, Big Bang Foam, etc. they just look cheap as hell.

The Anthracite and Olympic Foams have beautiful matte finishes.

Flashback to when Ninjahood was geeking over the Phoenix Suns Foams. He said he likes the Phoenix Suns more than the Eggplants (didn't say so specifically in the vid, but wrote it in a post here)

Threads are overall more enjoyable w/o him.

I'll give him his credit though, he is very knowledgeable when it comes to sneaker history and past release dates.

Back
Top Bottom